< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 6.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.0.3 rc1:
- tdf#58874 OFFSET function in array context compatibility with Excel [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#71339 EDITING sigma icon (sum function) operating on selected range [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#107555 Apply the 'Default Style' table style to newly inserted tables [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#111846 Find & Replace: Rename diacritics and kashida search options [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#113660 Wrong label on sidebar slide pane after switching to handout view [Xisco Faulí]
- tdf#114555 Calc does not give warning when opening file containing a sheet with more than 1024 columns [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#115573 EDITING: Table loses formatting when inserting a new row in a table [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#116100 MATCH applied to a search array introduced by an OFFSET subexpression results in Err:504. [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116215 Sum button: Calc adds wrong sum formulas if you select more than one row or column [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116242 Find & Replace diacritic-sensitive searches are always linked to the CTL language setting and search replace fails when no CTL default is checked active [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116324 Nested IF(IF( without Else path yields #VALUE! [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116364 Hang under specific circumstances ( steps in comment 9 ) [Xisco Faulí]
- tdf#116468 Crash in: formula::FormulaCompiler::CreateStringFromToken(rtl::OUStringBuffer &,formula::FormulaToken const *,bool) (steps in comment 15) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116586 Crash with Hungarian spell checker in 6.0 debug build [László Németh]