From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 6.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.0.4 rc1:
- tdf#75539 DOC import filter mismatch of shape size [Justin Luth]
- tdf#113377 Crash in: OpenGLContext::AcquireFramebuffer(OpenGLTexture const &) [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#116274 Cannot open an excel workbook, "maximum number of columns per sheet" - in 64bit Calc on Windows [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#116939 Problem opening excelfile in latest release - due to overflow [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#117129 Libre office Swriter crashes when opening Microsot word doc in 97-2003 doc format [Justin Luth]