< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 6.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.0.5 rc1:
- tdf#33689 Date format problem using the Dutch (NL) localization [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#107867 Crash when working with form [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#114736 Crash with CJK characters in status bar (OpenGL) [Tamas Bunth]
- tdf#116527 Crash in: `anonymous namespace'::documentStartPageNumber [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#116552 Pivot table shortcuts for moving the current field into the "Row" area [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#117827 Synchronize Labels button not working [Laurent BP]
- tdf#118068 Impress crashes when the New Slide toolbar command is used [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118070 LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 fails to build with GLM 0.9.9.0: GLM_GTX_bit is an experimental extension [Louis Sautier]
- tdf#118073 LibreOffice Basic freezes when line ends with "0." [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#118161 COUNTA() returns inconsistent values depending on entering separate cells or a corresponding cell range [Eike Rathke]