< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 6.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.0.6 rc1:
- tdf#78907 FILESAVE: LO crashes while saving DOCX file containing table in footer [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#113860 Selecting a recent or favorite special character is not applied by OK in bullets and numbering dialog [Mark Vecsernyes]
- tdf#118579 FILEOPEN: html: File format error found at 920,8(row,col) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118620 PivotTable: the last row of a worksheet can't be used in the PivotTable (crash) [Michael Meeks]
- tdf#118702 FILESAVE DOCX Next Style property for page styles lost [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#118919 CRASH: Writer crashes when double click on first OLE object in to .doc file [Caolán McNamara]