From The Document Foundation Wiki
General for this RC: release configuration
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 5.4, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice 6.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
The full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.0.7 (rc1):
- ofz#10879 stay inside sSecStr bounds [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#90376 Dragging toolbar doesn't clean up after itself [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#93372 Format of a table is ignored - character only shown in standard-high [Caolán McNamara]