- LibreOffice 6.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.1.0 rc2:
- ofz#9431 don't check attribs of Invalid column [Caolán McNamara]
- ofz#9507 wrong start point for Johab block 59 [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#79877 Option to revert to old Pop-Up edit method for Input Fields [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#104797 FILEOPEN [DOCX filter]: track changes move of string not parsed [László Németh]
- tdf#118304 Preview glyph and charmap of selected Unicodepoint does not behave when changing to a font without coverage of the codepoint [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118517 Adding long entry to Autocorrect replace table causes a crash ( steps on comment 6 ) [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#118716 Inner border of an embedded table can't be dragged around [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#118764 Broken tab key navigation in Properties and Navigator decks [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#118777 [Crash] Insert Signature Line after select image object [Michael Stahl, Katarina Behrens]
- tdf#118816 FORMATTING Unsuitable setting in default graphic style blocks resizing. [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118844 [NEWHELP] Colibre icons missing in several help pages. [Olivier Hallot]
- tdf#118862 XML Form Document: Impossible to create a second instance in the same model [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118869 Installer claims of MS KB 2919355 for Win 8.1 [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#118919 CRASH: Writer crashes when double click on first OLE object in to .doc file [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118948 Date format in Impress header/footer is lost when saving [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#118965 Cannot Edit choices in Writer Input List [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#118971 Arrow keys doesn't work with images [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#119042 Crash: Closing LibreOffice in print preview mode [Mike Kaganski]