- LibreOffice 6.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.1.1 rc1:
- fdo#73165 inline spellchecking waits for typing pauses before redlining errors [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#116117 No Longer Honoring Umask [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#116370 Printing doesn't start in particular documents until you show first pages [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#118800 HOUR, MINUTE and SECOND function return value that is 1 too high, when seconds value of time >= 59.5 (HOUR, MINUTE) or >= xx.5 (SECOND) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#119050 Second Export To PDF Does Not Honor Umask [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#119381 6.1 overwrites Symbolic Links with files [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#119454 text gets garbled printing with postscript [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#119458 Spell checker doesn't start automatically on file open. Needs user interaction [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#119533 calculation of MINUTE() wrong in LibreOffice 6.1 [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#119572 Envelopes: Font for Addressee and Sender are reversed. [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#119694 HSQLDB driver not loading causes BASE error in embedded hsqldb database [Julien Nabet]