- LibreOffice 6.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.1.3 (rc1):
- tdf#69460 Copy/Paste of a column in Calc file followed by Cmd-Q causes soffice process to consume all resources [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#73081 COUNTIF with criterium <>number does not count empty cells. [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#115182 FILEOPEN XLSX Pie chart default percentage format does not match Excels [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#118416 SEGV when Calc exits when it tries to export an image of a whole column on the system clipboard [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#118690 Printing does not start if Comments to Margin is set [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#118730 Label in report builder doesn't have text [Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#118963 Crash when dragging column from datasource to spreadsheet [Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#119067 REPORTBUILDER: Report label display string lost when saved and the actual string 'LABEL' used when the report is run next. [Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#120003 FILEOPEN: DOC: the first letter of a link URL to a picture get missing [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#120031 REGRESSION: LibO 6.1 format->character dialog overrides font size to two making chars unreadable [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#120158 Impossible to paste special in Writer from Calc in Libreoffice 6.1.x in some UI languages - the dialogue caption says "unknown source" [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#120376 Draw/Impress: Styles duplicated when copying slides [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#120387 EDITING Copy Chart Axis Title causes LibreOffice Calc crash [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#120478 JDBC driver test could not be loaded - wrong icon [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#120487 Delete all comments leaves a comment box behind (and will end in a crash) ( not gtk3 ) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#120674 LibO crashes each time I try to add an object (button, check box, etc.) in a Dialog form [Armin Le Grand]
- tdf#120795 LO Writer: Error saving the document: Write error The file could not be written [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#120158 base CMimeContentType on INetMIME::scanContentType [Stephan Bergmann]