- LibreOffice 6.1 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.1.4 (rc1):
- fdo#65059 FILEOPEN: XLSX file appears to be blank [Eike Rathke]
- fdo#76032 FILEOPEN: shift of cells in a specific xlsx [Eike Rathke]
- i#106421 Split svx module [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#80583 EDITING: Analysis of Variance (ANOVA): Total DEVSQ returns Err:508, while direct DEVSQ formula returns correct result [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#115405 Failure to launch Libreoffice 6 after installation [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#119910 Trying to install. Message states api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll is missing [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#121399 [gtk3_kde5] 6.1 stable branch: within Plasma-5 session w/ drkonqi: lo_kde5filepicker crashes every time on close (OK/Cancel regardless) [Michael Weghorn]
- tdf#121468 Cannot open ppt files [Michael Meeks]
- tdf#121746 CRASH closing LibreOffice with confirmation dialog open [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#121778 LibreOffice Vanilla not usable; opens OK but crashes when entering data on macOS 10.14.1 Mojave [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#121830 FILEOPEN PPTX Video file permanently paused during slideshow [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#121887 FILEOPEN XLSX "Maximum number of rows per sheet" on tags ROW without attribute R [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#121942 Sildeshow: Video is played 2 times [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#121987 Windows: MSI installation fails if WU service is disabled hard way [Mike Kaganski]