- LibreOffice 6.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.2.1 rc1:
- tdf#113020 EDITING: Text alignment in some templates (for example) Alizarin not working for some textboxes [Laurent BP]
- tdf#116071 FILESAVE: .doc style is lost after saving file as .odt [Justin Luth]
- tdf#121532 LO62b1: on macOS local help opens an empty page in default browser [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#123298 Description problem in exported password protected PDF [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#123378 (6.2 Regression) Printing always sets "document modified" status [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#123433 FILEOPEN: DOC: Background from paragraph is applied to remainder of the document [Justin Luth]