- LibreOffice 6.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.2.2 rc1:
- tdf#49684 the Navigator gets the focus when starting a new document while the Navigator is open [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#121040 Different row height calculation in Linux and Windows in specific ODS [Serge Krot]
- tdf#122129 Firebird: app must be forced to end after any use relation designer window - add table function causes immediate hang [Tamas Bunth]
- tdf#122484 UI: dialog Paragraph/Character, tab Font, box Family: search does not trigger autocomplete for font name [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#122900 When opening the navigator, the caret is no longer positioned on the list [Jim Raykowski]
- tdf#123304 Cannot deactivate OpenType features anymore in 6.2 [Khaled Hosny]
- tdf#123446 Writer crashes after undoing + redoing ToC insertion in middle of word [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#123452 Big file size due to missing compression of EMF files [Bartosz Kosiorek]
- tdf#123637 Crash when Navigate By Headings search wraps from end to beginning of file [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#123694 crash: Not possible to set Y error bars in Cell range [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#123745 kde5: Writer: Closing "Insert" -> "Section" dialog leads to crash [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#123950 Inserting an envelope crashes upon choosing Format>Edit>Character in dialog box [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#124028 Dialog to choose a font does not work anymore [Caolán McNamara]