TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 6.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.2.4 rc1:
- tdf#122892 Writer hangs when deleting specific line [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#124366 FILEOPEN DOCX (REGRESSION): Orphan and Widow control for paragraph isn't applied in documents made with Microsoft Word [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#124455 EDITING: Edit Index Entry impossible for 1st key in alphabetical index [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#124675 CRASH: after moving the content down and undoing [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#124829 CRASH: cutting and undoing a sheet with external links [Serge Krot]
- tdf#124927 Crash when adding more than one object to the animated images dialog [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#125153 StarViewMetafile import regression [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#125261 Applying autocorrect to text with URLs causes Writer to hang [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#125303 Autofit text function is not visible any more in mouse right click menu [andreas kainz]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.