TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 6.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.2.7 (rc1):
- tdf#63955 CRASH on FILEOPEN .odp presentation. "Bad allocation" -> Crash. 100% reproducible. [Michael Weghorn]
- tdf#98844 SUM function does not take into account precision as shown for ranges with numbers only (comment #7). [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#99115 SVG Insert: Styles defined globally (with *) aren't handle correctly [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#117988 FILEOPEN An empty line is too tall in the attached DOCX [Justin Luth]
- tdf#118710 Report Builder Character Settings dialog Highlighting tab page doesn't set background [Tamás Zolnai]
- tdf#119809 FILESAVE DOCX The combo box ActiveX control is lost in LibreOffice Writer [Tamás Zolnai]
- tdf#120736 Automatic update of external links in shared spreadsheet is disabled even though file is in trusted location and setting for opening is "Always" (see comment 13) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#121983 libpixman-1.so.0 not found when LO is built with internal cairo [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#122355 HELP button in Format Cells no longer opens help on Format Cells (it opens top of Help) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#126007 "Help" button in "AutoCorrect" dialog doesn't open relevant help entry [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#126184 UI 5.x Curved connectors path messed up when passed to 6.x [Michael Weghorn]
- tdf#126928 FILEOPEN: Multiple external link chain with several calc documents doesn't work properly any more [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#127085 PPTX: FILESAVE: Transparency is lost after RT [Tamás Zolnai]
- tdf#127189 Editing a particular math formula using underbrace / overbrace destroys the UI under GTK3 [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#127235 Layout loop in a specific document keeps adding pages indefinitely [Patrick Jaap]
- tdf#127617 FILEOPEN DOCX Different enter size, without character, makes the table row size greater than in Word [Justin Luth]
- tdf#127652 After deleting some text the LibreOffice Writer crash [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#127695 CRASH: Inserting textbox in a particular document [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.