TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 6.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.3.4 rc1:
- rhbz#1775544 [abrt] libreoffice-core: (anonymous namespace)::signalHandlerFunction(): soffice.bin killed by SIGABRT [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#99711 Sidebar Position and Size displays incorrect width and height when units in mm [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#124513 Calc: Unable to reference cells in another workbook using mouse from Function Wizard [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#127403 BASIC editor: black code after select [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#128499 FILESAVE: DOC: Formatting in TOC is lost after RT [László Németh]
- tdf#128598 FILEOPEN: Certain syntax of opening file from samba share results in Document in Use dialog [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#128659 Cannot add AutoCorrect entries once the user/autocorr/acor_xx-XX.dat file is created [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#128698 MySQL/MariaDB direct Connection: time-values not written to table [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#128748 Endless loop with query parameter on wrong input [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#128845 EDITING: cannot modify a bibliography entry after creating it [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#128862 CRASH: Unable to open tables in HSQLDB odb-files with apostrophe " ' " character in table name [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#128898 import text from file with text-decode failed [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#128985 FILESAVE, FILEOPEN: Style text directionss revert to RTL on save and re-open [Tamás Zolnai]
- tdf#129027 The Manage Names dialog is no longer resizable in LibreOffice 6.3.3 [Caolán McNamara, Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#129107 Objects in Array and Other Variables Disappear After Redimensioning [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#129191 FORMATTING: Default font for headers/footers in CSV-like file changed from 6.3.3 and up [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.