- LibreOffice 7.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.0.0 rc2:
- tdf#31231 Documents with charts open with the document set as already modified [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#130154 i18n: update locale data for Estonian [et-EE] [Mihkel Tõnnov]
- tdf#132172 Page size in Writer doesn't show up anymore [Jan-Marek Glogowski]
- tdf#132911 Crash swlo!BigPtrArray::Index2Block+0xc8: [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#134085 Start Center: Document names mismatched with their thumbnails with RTL language UI [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#134332 Error when saving bigger odt/ods with password [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#134769 XLSX file saved in LibreOffice 7 is corrupted and it is later not possible to open in Excel [Serge Krot]
- tdf#134796 FILESAVE: big document with password can't be open afterwards [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#134841 Print Preview: Image not displayed (gtk3 and win) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#134973 EDITING Document with chart keeps the needs save state [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#135032 Not Redact E-mail address by Automatic Redaction [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#135077 keyboard shortcuts do not work in Qt interface since 7.0.rc1 release [Jan-Marek Glogowski]