- LibreOffice 7.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.0.4 RC1
- tdf#123621 FILEOPEN | DOCX, Rectangle with text moves in LO [Tibor Nagy]
- tdf#134754 Crash on macOS 10.13 opening local HSQLDB-based odb file in Base on LibreOffice 7 rc1 [Stephan Bergmann]
- tdf#135479 LO Complains about missing JDK when accessing any Java functionality, despite recognizing JDK on macOS under Preferences [Tor Lillqvist]
- tdf#136272 Corrupted calc file: invalid number format condition [<= 1.79769313486232E+308 ] [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#137745 LO Base Firebird: crash, when deleting tables and changed relationship isn't changed in database file [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#138130 Crash in: swlo.dll [Tibor Nagy]
- tdf#138466 Crash when creating different scenarios ( steps in comment 4 ) [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#138549 CRASH: Undoing comment hovering (steps in comment 11) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#138612 LibreOffice not splitting table cells automatically for docx files [László Németh]