TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.0 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.0.6 RC1
- lp#1926462 Typo 'libreoffice-oopslash' in /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/oosplash [Rico Tzschichholz]
- tdf#86321 EDITING, FORMATTING: diagram didn't automatic update when change variable (steps in comment 28) [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#132472 FILEOPEN PPTX Table text imported with white color [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#135997 SPECIAL CHARACTER DIALOG: Crash in: SvxCharacterMap::updateRecentCharControl() [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#137945 Every time after spreadsheet saved and reopened, spaces are multiplied in content validation help messages [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#139305 Animation sidebar: not possible to scroll to the bottom with small screens [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#139329 Hatching and pattern fill options in sidebar not present for page background [Katarina Behrens]
- tdf#141823 elementary: Please unify the design of the "function" icon in different sizes [Rizal Muttaqin]
- tdf#141930 libreoffice math does not ask to save changes when closing [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.