- LibreOffice 7.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.4.1 RC1:
- cid#1509247 reserve here can't be right [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#150034 LibreOffice Calc hangs on opening the particular file with pathological chart [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#150499 CRASH: deleting sheet [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#150506 Synonyms context menu is gone [Maxim Monastirsky]
- tdf#150577 Form Controls: "Input Required" in Form Controls won't do anything [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#150594 LO 7.4: crash when I update a chapter index (swlo!SwDoc::SetTOXBaseName+0x5cd:) [Andreas Heinisch]
- tdf#150599 FILEOPEN .dif files in LibreOffice Calc [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#150618 Serious performance regression: it takes 5min+ for SUMIFS formula recalculation when switching sheet (while it only takes 30s in 7.3) [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#150629 LibreOffice Writer crashes, when editing a page break [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#150689 The Spreadsheets (Calc) > Miscellaneous folder can't be opened in Help [Olivier Hallot]
- tdf#150770 FILEOPEN: PPtX: Read error - Error reading file [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#150832 FILEOPEN: charts cannot be seen (only white boxes) [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#150846 Converting txt files to pdf fails with a ERRCODE_IO_CANTWRITE error code [Mike Kaganski]