TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.4 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.4.2 RC1:
- rhbz#2122948 Reproducible crash in Writer [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#145054 FILEOPEN XLSX Copying a sheet with autofilter by color leaves unusable autofilter on the copy sheet [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#148635 Deselecting a chart after insertion being slow [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#149277 Database Browser: Query disappears if it has the same name as a following database - Tree list sort [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#150647 Autofilter result is wrong when filtering (empty) records [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#150715 Animations in LO Impress do not work properly [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#151091 copy chart from liberoffice calc to libreoffice writer is copied wrongly loosing values [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#151094 FILESAVE: Writer crashes on save after deleting a paragraph style [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#151100 Table in a shape in a header is lost on ODT export [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#151148 Finding KATAKANA which has voice consonant mark returns incorrect results. [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#151182 Calc crash when cut-paste and drag cell [Luboš Luňák]
- tdf#151260 Crash in: SfxItemPool::SetDefaults(std::vector<SfxPoolItem *,std::allocator<SfxPoolItem *> > *) [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#151316 CRASH in SwTextGridPage::CharorLineChangedHdl (gen) [Caolán McNamara]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.