TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.5 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.5.0 RC2:
- rhbz#2162862 [abrt] libreoffice-core: (anonymous namespace)::signalHandlerFunction(): soffice.bin killed by SIGABRT [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#42437 Enable the macOS press-and-hold functionality for special character input (é, ñ, etc.) [Patrick Luby]
- tdf#148453 LibreOffice crashes/hangs when macOS onscreen keyboard is enabled (Arm64) M1 [Patrick Luby]
- tdf#150819 CRASH & assert after a few paste and undo (Assertion failed: (abs(rNode.GetIndex() - pMoveText->pDestNode->GetIndex()) == SwNodeOffset(1)), function SwClientNotify, file txtfrm.cxx, line 2135) [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#152622 Dashed edges in Impress slides are not visible in dark mode [Rafael Lima]
- tdf#152990 Embedded OLE objects scaled wrong [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153003 Copying a query and pasting as table in same database impossible [Julien Nabet]
- tdf#153049 No expanding cell range while scrolling or when pasting outside of viewport [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153059 CRASH: Clicking on the header/footer button after scrolling [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153116 CRASH when removing text box from drawing object (GTK3) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153154 changing instance structure in XML Forms document causes crash [Xisco Fauli]
- tdf#153161 FILESAVE: Data cannot save successfully if I open an old presentation, add some text in it, save it and close it. [Mike Kaganski]
This build contains these translation updates: , . See credits for each language.