TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
- LibreOffice 7.5 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 7.5.1 RC1:
- tdf#123139 Reading XLSX format ignores horizontal alignment (generated with Apache POI Java library) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#132714 Crash when icon deleting table-row used for diagram generation. [László Németh]
- tdf#139934 FILEOPEN: Date is shown as an integer [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#150380 Calc crash when clicking on the title of the Border Color toolbar popdown [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#153229 [RFE] Please provide a user preference to disable inheriting the system UI theme [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153244 Insert - Caption - Options - Separator does not work (resets to previous values) [Szymon Kłos]
- tdf#153566 Windows Dark mode: toolbar context menus have light-on-light header [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153622 Crash in: SvListView::SelectListEntry(SvTreeListEntry *,bool) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#153724 A macro which is executed in older versions but not in newer versions. [Mike Kaganski]
This build contains these translation updates: . See credits for each language.