Board of Directors Meetings 2014

From The Document Foundation Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes 2014-12-10

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-12-10-3199285.mp3

Minutes 2014-12-10
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairwoman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairwoman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Representations: Eike representing Thorsten, Norbert representing Joel.

Deputy Chairwoman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 6 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting. Previous meeting minutes are published.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:05 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. Some hints on phone conferences: muting when not speaking, introducing joining parties, speaking slowly, avoiding echoes, giving context
Flo made some recommendations to mute when not speaking and to speak slowly.

2. Budget items
Florian needs feedback on some items. Bjoern has already clarified one of them. Florian will send a mail on the core list to collect the missing details for approved budget items.

3. FOSDEM meetings
The proposal is to have:

  • certification on Saturday at the Fosdem place
  • certification on Monday, the place has to be determined
  • board meeting along the hackfest on Monday at the beta coworking space
  • staff meeting along the hackfest on Tuesday at the beta coworking space

This will be coordinate with Cor and Sophie. The Board agreed to pay for a separate room at the beta coworking space if needed.

4. DFD sponsoring
The proposal is to go for a Gold sponsoring for DFD
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: 3.000 € will be dedicated for Gold DFD sponsoring

Public meeting ended at 16:20 UTC
In the call at the end of the meeting : Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adame Fyne, Eike Rathke, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Minutes 2014-11-26

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-11-26-3186684.mp3

Minutes 2014-11-26
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Jared Contrascere (LibreTees), Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Norbert is representing Eliane Domingos De Sousa

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:04 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. BugZilla migration
Florian said that the BZ migration is in CW 3, or if that fails, second half of CW 2 (from January 7 on), for the concrete date we await Tollef's feedback, whom Robinson will ping . He asked Christian about possible conflict with the release schedule, but Christian has no hard feeling about RC1. Bjoern said it would not be good while in .0, but after it is ok.

2. Events/upcoming Hackfests
Bjoern will organize the next hackfest in Gran Canaria while Fridrich will take care of the one taking place during Fosdem. Bjoern explained that we have contacts with Gran Canaria university that need to be followed up for the next GSoC. He is planing for March, and there is an opportunity for Cambridge in May. Thorsten suggested that a Board meeting should take place around Fosdem.

3. Merchandising store
Florian presented Jared Contrascere from LibreTees and his merchandising shop. The merchandising store needed a trademark license, Florian just received the proposal back few minutes before the call. Jared is ready to go on his side, he will involve the Marketing and Design projects and will inform on the progress. The Board thanks him for his work. Everyone agreed to have some wording on the site explaining that there is no exclusivity. Joel was also asking (with Jared agreeing) to have specific information on the TDF/LibreOffice pages to encourage volunteers in other geographies to setup similar shops.

The meeting terminated at 16:20 UTC. In the call at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Adam Fyne, Fridrich Strba, Joel Madero, Bjoern Michaelsen, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier.

Minutes 2014-11-12

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-11-12-3174055.mp3

Minutes 2014-11-12
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Sophie Gautier.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:04 UTC. It was held in public.

  • LibreOffice 4.4.0 Alpha2

The issue was that it didn't build on Windows and it was solved during the last ESC.

Meeting is adjourned at 16:12 UTC.
In the call at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Fridrich Strba, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Joel Madero, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Sophie Gautier.

Minutes 2014-10-29

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-10-29-3162010.mp3

Minutes 2014-09-17

Voice recording (MP3):File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-09-17-3125486.mp3

Minutes 2014-09-17
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairwoman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairwoman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Andreas Mantke representing Thorten Behrens, Eike Rathke representing Bjoern Michaelsen, Norbert Thiebaud representing Fridrich Strba.

Deputy Chairwoman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
Previous minutes (Bern in-person meeting) publication are pending and will be published soon.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:05 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. LibOCon 2015

There's one application for LibOCon 2015 pending, details will be disclosed for the public soon.

The public call terminated at 15:11 UTC
In the call: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Adam Fyne, Michael Meeks, Andreas Mantke, Eike Rathke, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Minutes 2014-09-02

Minutes 2014-09-02
The Document Foundation
In-person Board of Directors Meeting
Meeting Minutes

Date: Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014, 08:10 UTC (10:10 local Bern time)
Location: Bern University

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

Participants: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Mike Schinagl (legal counsel), Sophie Gautier, Charles Schulz.

The meeting commences at 08:10 UTC. It was held in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. Welcome and introduction

The Chairman welcomes the attendees of the meeting. He outlines that this is the formal annual meeting required by the Foundation's statutes. The agenda has been published in advance, with no further additions or change requests received.


2. Formal invitation, representation and quorum

The Chairman points out that the invitation was formally correct and in time, as per § 9 I of the Foundation's statutes.

Eike Rathe representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa.

Chairman of the Board is in the meeting. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate meeting.

The Board of Directors at time of the meeting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the meeting needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the meeting.

Therefore, the meeting is quorate. From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.


3. Overview of past activities, finances and budget for 2014

Thorsten hands over to Florian for a presentation of the past activities, finances and budget for 2014, which has been sent to the members of the Board in advance. Key items and proposals from Florian's presentation are:

  • QA bits and organization of bug hunting sessions should at least partially be shifted from Sophie to Robinson now that we have a QA engineer, so Sophie gets time for certification tasks.
  • Björn proposed to have board members with their individual areas of interest (as per the rules of procedure) added to respective tickets in Redmine.
  • Florian proposed that TDF paid staff should invest a certain part of their paid time in community involvement and representation of TDF/LibreOffice. Reason is that while the developer community is growing strong, other communities struggle more, with better coordination and communication required.
  • LibreOffice Conference organization was a success, but TDF should compare participant numbers and organization with other entities. Some time/financial investment might be required for future conferences. Worktime required solely from TDF side is between one and two months per conference. For future conferences, we should more directly approach community members to join, and explain reimbursement options.
  • Christian should work together with Robinson on QA bits, now that we have a QA engineer. He should also train Robinson and Alex to act as stand-in for the release process in case he is away.
  • TDF should make more use of the head association of foundations, by participating in their activities and do networking. They provide very valuable resources, can help with networking, fund raising and marketing, and we don't make enough use of that at the moment.
  • Björn proposed to draft future PR texts in Redmine, for easier translation and version control, as we still have too few community translations.
  • A few budget items have so far neither been taken, nor given enough feedback for execution. Those are:
    • Promote/explain interoperability fixes
    • BSA in other languages
    • awards for volunteers

With the new budget in the works, those items should be removed if the situation hasn't changed by then.

  • For the budget, Florian proposes to only approve larger items and build budget groups for the rest. In addition, some provisioned budgets should be folded together to unblock reserves. Also, an administrative budget with 7.500 € should be set up, and NLC projects should be asked for concrete (!) funding and project proposals to be considered for the next budgeting round.
  • The board agreed with Florian's recommendation to keep a conservative spending/investment approach.
  • The donation confirmation process is a manual one and costs a lot of time. Mike proposed to switch to a digital signature instead of snailmailing confirmations. Björn proposed having an upfront donation confirmation as PDF, Florian explained this is already in the works. Florian also proposed that we should evaluate alternatives for payment providers who are quite expensive wrt. fees and conversion rates.
  • Florian recommends to regularly advertise membership in the community and blog about it. Membership numbers have grown, but further advertising is desirable.
  • About EU funding, Charles explained that for that to happen, we need to have a clear picture of what we precisely want to achieve with a certain project. Given the amount of time and resources required on our side to make EU funding happen, Thorsten explained that this is currently not a priority for the Board.
  • Fridrich and Michael proposed to have a "light" edition of the annual report in English language, approximately 15 pages, enhanced with pictures, to use it for marketing purposes. It should be released at the same time as the German report is due, end-April. To cover the time needed for that, the current report (which took Florian 4-6 weeks to write, with much help of Sophie in collecting data) should be cut down to approximately half the number of pages or less, so Florian can oversee production of the English version. While the current German report was explicitly lauded by head of PR by the German head association of foundations, who were proud to have such a well-written document, from 2015 on, less time should be invested into it, to have resources available for the English version.
  • The English report should not be a 1:1 translation, as this takes too much time, but a version based on the German text which has to be filed with the authorities. The board agreed that having a version in English is a high priority.
  • Florian recommended to compare how (timing, resources) other projects handle this. One option would be to make use of the weekly newsletter budget item and factor some of that time into production of the annual report, or have English native speaking TDF staff involved.
  • After discussion, the board agrees to have 20.000 € factored into the budget for the English report, to pay for illustrator/designer and marketing professional, if required.
  • Florian explains that with a foundation the size of TDF, the administrative/operations part takes quite a chunk of time to be dealt with properly.
  • With the executive director role being in place, many of the administrative/operations pieces are dealt with exclusively by Florian now. Likewise, overseeing employees and freelancers, including coordination of tasks, deadlines and priorities is handled by Florian, and he outlines mechanisms used for that, like weekly team calls, work meetings, and working with Redmine.
  • Florian states that we have a great team with great colleagues. He would like to spend more time with employees to strengthen the team even more.
  • Florian raises concerns that for individual projects decided by the board, the executive director is seen as "default fallback" when no other taker drives those forward and wants to oversee them, lacking more and more time for the administrative/operations part on his side, including gaining knowledge and growing skills with foundation administration to get more routine.
  • Acknowledging that running individual projects is key to moving TDF forward, Florian makes a concrete proposal:

each larger project needs a project responsible, who drives it forward, and co-oversees it with the ED
-> project responsible means budget responsibility, regular reports to board + ED, and being accountable
-> that can be the ED sometimes, but not in all cases
-> ED can jump in for emergencies

No decision was taken on that, discussion to be continued later on.

Thorsten proposed that every board member has to deliver quarterly reports from their areas of oversight as defined in the rules of procedure. There's no need for a written report, as those can be minuted during the board calls.


4. Planning and strategy for 2015

After the presentation, the board discussed planning and strategy for 2015.


4.1. Strategy, finances and budget

Proposal: Give our new tax advisor a warrant, granting them full authority to represent TDF in all tax matters, towards the tax authorities. At the same time, render the existing warrant for our existing tax advisor invalid.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Our new tax advisor will be given a warrant, granting them full authority to represent TDF in all tax matters, towards the tax authorities. At the same time, the existing warrant for our existing tax advisor is rendered invalid.


Proposal: Add 200 BRL (50 €) legal fees to the budget for handling the Brazilian domain name issue.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: 200 BRL (50 €) in legal fees for handling the Brazilian domain name issue will be added to the budget.


Proposal: After she signed her new freelancer contract, give Sophie a bank warrant for TDF's bank accounts, as well as a TDF credit card, to take care of ongoing payments.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: After she signed her new freelancer contract, Sophie will be given a bank warrant for TDF's bank accounts, as well as a TDF credit card, to take care of ongoing payments.


Proposal: Top up the budget for the AskBot improvements by 2.000 €, to foster further improvements.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: The budget for the AskBot improvements will be topped up by 2.000 €, to foster further improvements.


Proposal: Continue the certification program with a budget of 30.000 € for six months, including enough reserves for handling individual reviews.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: The certification program will be continued with a budget of 30.000 € for six months, including enough reserves for handling individual reviews.

Notes: Sophie will be a fix member of the certification committee next to Italo. A private mailing list for the certification committee will be set up, including Eliane, Joel, Florian and Andreas for oversight.


Proposal: Top up Christian Lohmaier's contract to 40 hours per week, with more vacation days, starting October 1st, 2014.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Christian Lohmaier's contract will be updated to 40 hours per week, with more vacation days, starting October 1st, 2014.


Proposal: Prolong Christian Lohmaier's working contract.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Christian Lohmaier's working contract will be prolonged.


Florian Effenberger leaves the room.

Proposal: Prolong Florian Effenberger's working contract.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Florian Effenberger's working contract will be prolonged.

Florian Effenberger re-enters the room.


Proposal: Prolong Alexander Werner's freelancing contract.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Alexander Werner's freelancing contract will be prolonged.


4.2. Entities and partnerships

The Board unanimously agrees to further work together with other free and open source entities, to foster networking and collaboration. A proposal to be discussed is becoming a member of the OSBA.


4.3. Events (participating and hosting)

Proposal: Paid TDF staff should be allowed to invest parts of their paid time with community involvement and representation at events. Concrete amount is to be determine by the executive director. The executive director to have contractors and employees take community involvement and representation as an integral task of their job.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Paid TDF is allowed to invest parts of their paid time with community involvement and representation at events. Concrete amount is to be determine by the executive director. The executive director to have contractors and employees take community involvement and representation as an integral task of their job.


5. Community building and focal points

Florian explained conference organizers have been asking for a better conference management tool. TDF should look into installing, and if needed funding, such a system for future conferences, to make organization, planning and scheduling easier. We will first make more use of Redmine to see if a further need arises. In addition, the Debian community is currently evaluating options here, so we should wait for their results first.


6. Various

Proposal: The new membership committee, as well as future membership committees until otherwise decided, shall consist of a total of seven (7) members: five (5) seat holders plus two (2) deputies.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: The new membership committee, as well as future membership committees until otherwise decided, will consist of a total of seven (7) members: five (5) seat holders plus two (2) deputies.


Proposal: Authorize Fridrich Strba to send in TDF's approval to the study project conducted by Professor Schoonmaker as discussed before, with having a modified text instead of the original proposal.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: Fridrich Strba is authorized to send in TDF's approval to the study project conducted by Professor Schoonmaker as discussed before, with having a modified text instead of the original proposal.


Proposal: Adapt the rules of procedure based on Norbert's proposal, that reads:

  1. TDF employees are bared from holding or seeking elected position in TDF.
  2. No contract shall be awarded by TDF to a BoD member during his tenure or within 3 month of the expiration of his/her tenure.
  3. MC members shall not be awarded contracts by TDF during their tenure or within 3 month of the expiration of their tenure, unless the value of such contract, for the period covered, does not represent a substantial fraction of the freelancer's income or work time. The board considers a third or more of a person's working hours to be substantial.


Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

Decision: The rules of procedure will be adapted based on Norbert's proposal.


Meeting ended at 15:00 UTC (17:00 local Bern time)

Present at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Mike Schinagl (legal counsel), Sophie Gautier, Charles Schulz

Minutes 2014-08-20

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-08-20-3102629.mp3

Minutes 2014-08-20
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Norbert Thiebaud representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 6 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:00 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Public part

1. LibOCon status update (Sophie)
We have around a hundred registrations. We will have a last review meeting tomorrow afternoon with the local team. There is still one talk pending to be added by the Program Committee.

The call is terminated at 15h08. Attending at the end of the call: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Adam Fyne, Bjoern Michaelson, Fridrich Strba, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier.

Minutes 2014-08-06

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-08-06-3092720.mp3
Minutes 2014-08-06
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, August 06, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Eike Rathke representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Norbert Thiebaud representing Michael Meeks

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 4 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:05 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Public part
1. LibOCon status update (Sophie)
The program is almost set now, just small arrangements to do, we should have a keynote from Jeremy Allison, Matthias Stürmer is talking to him about that. The local team is used to organize events, so they are handling things really well :) Registrations are going on, today we have 80 registered.

2. LibOCon 2015
We have several informal applications, we will follow up with them on mid august.

The call is terminated at 15h08. Attending at the end of the call: Thorsten Behrens, Joel Madero, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-07-23

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-07-23-3081247.mp3
Minutes 2014-07-23
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Norbert Thiebaud representing Michael Meeks

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:05 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Public part
1. LibreOffice 4.3 (all)
There is a configuration issue in the RC3, LO will not find its spellchecker dictionary under Windows, see #81511.
The publication date set by Italo is for the 30th of July.

2. Conference
Sophie said that we hope to have the preprogram set and online by next week. The rough number of registrations is between 80/100 Olivier asked about the refunding policy. Thorsten answered that reasonable funding requests (should not wait for the last week before the conference to book and make reservation) from contributors will be taken into account.

3. meeting technology (Thorsten)
Thorsten said that there was a friendly sponsoring offer from an open source project with meeting rooms, video, etc. But some experienced some crashes caused by a Flash problem. Florian had a look for pure video thing. Bjoern looked for a third solution on an hosted server. The conclusion for now is to just keep runing as we are.

The call is terminated at 15h20. Attending at the end of the call: Joel Madero, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Thorsten Behrens, Fridrich Strba, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-07-09

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-07-09-3069248.mp3
Minutes 2014-07-09
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Charles-H Schulz, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Norbert Thiebaud representing Bjoern Michaelsen, Eike Rathke representing Adam Fyne

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:00 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Public part
1. LibreOffice conference
Sophie says the organization is going on. Matthias needs keynotes names for the local PR. Also, it would be great to have a first draft of the program that would help registrations to grow.
Sophie has pinged the mentors of the GSoc program to remind their students that they are invited. Norbert will send a mail to invite contributors with high commits during the year to attend the conference. The general message has to be passed to the project lists that we are able to reimburse travel for contributors. Michael would like to reserve a keynote for Jay from CloudOn.

The call is terminated at 15h22. Attending at the end of the call: Joel Madero, Michael Meeks, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Thorsten Behrens, Fridrich Strba, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-06-11

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-06-11-3043187.mp3
Minutes 2014-06-11
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Andreas Mantke representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:10 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. LibOCon status update
Sophie reported that the various tasks are handled by the local team (sponsoring, social events, welcome bags, etc.). The program committee is currently reviewing and ranking the papers.

2. Quick recap of infra budget discussion
Florian reported that the offer for infra is pretty good, cost are lower than what we pay currently and for much more power. The bottom line remains the 3 months to pay for both infra during the migration time. The Board agreed on Florian to pursue with this offer and the infra team.

3. Capital investment/meeting with bank
Florian had a call with Volksbank Pforzheim Bank. Florian asked if anyone would like to join the efforts. The board agreed to let him handle this and present the offer and outcome to the board.

4. status of Android version
Florian is working with delegates from the ESC to draw up requirements, and look into options where TDF could invest to push this forward.

5. feedback from German community weekend
The meeting was constructive and encouraging. Community members still feel a disconnection between developers and the community. Florian is currently testing Redmine for the German community. This will be extended to the whole community if it proves to be effective. Willian Gathoye (aka wget) will try to report each week on developers activities.

6. North america status update
Plans for the Boston hackfest end of july progressing nicely.

Meeting adjourned at 15:30 UTC

In the call at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Joel Madero, Andreas Mantke, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-05-28

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-05-28-3031703.mp3

Minutes 2014-05-28
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:05 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. Hackfest locations Bjoern said that there is no hackfest planned after LibOCon in September. There will be Fosdem in February, then we can have one in November/December area and another one in spring. The proposals are Cambridge, Hamburg, Freiburg, Gran Canaria and Toulouse. Freiburg is to be considered for spring, we could have Gran Canaria after Fosdem, and then Cambridge. Toulouse is proposed for November. In any case one of these could be quickly replaced by Hamburg in case of failure. Bjoern will get back to Arnaud for Toulouse.

The public call terminated at 15:15 UTC
In the call at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Fridrich Strba, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Joel Madero, Norbert Thiebaud, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-05-14

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-05-14-3018019.mp3

Minutes 2014-05-14
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.


Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:08 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1.Certification status update

Italo said that the website is under construction and should be ready by the end of this week for an announcement next week to the TDF members list. This will open for them the possibility to apply for certification. The site contains 2 pages: already certified people and documents (presentation of the protocol, how-to, QA, history of the project). The already certified members will have to sign the certification agreement.

The certification process is split in todos that will be different if applying for migration (Europe) or deployment (US). Certification committee will read and approve the document filled, then a meeting (could be virtual) with 3 committee members to approve or explain rejection will take place. Certification should be done carefully because it means that certified are ambassadors of the project. The agreement is a text binding the person to TDF in term of responsibility.

Some members are already well known for their training or migrating skills and filling the documents should be only a formality for them. The board will make a collective call to collect their name and provide a list end of May and certified them by the end of June.

2.LibOCon status update

Sophie said the number of papers is growing but slowly. The final date will be extended by the end of the month. Michael suggested to add the possibility of short talks and training talks to the announcement. He also recommended to announce the extension one day after the closing date. Bjoern confirmed that last year he accepted short talks very late in the process. Sophie said that Florian together with Italo will provide sponsors contact to the Bern team once the sponsor package ready. The conference organization is going smoothly and we are on track there.

The public call terminated at 15:30 UTC

Attending at the end of the call: Thorsten Behrens, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Fridrich Strba, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Joel Madero, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Italo Vignoli, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-04-30

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-04-30-3005207.mp3

Minutes 2014-04-30
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Eike Rathke representing Joel Madero

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:00 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. Capital stock investment cancellation period

Florian explains that the cancellation period of the capital stock is soon. The current rate is 2.0% p.a., which is better than the other recent offers, so Florian proposes to keep the investment as is and not cancel it. Should there be objections, there are some more days to cancel.

2. Conference status update

Sophie reports that the program committee is set, but the paper contribution is still very low. Michael said that it will be put on the agenda for the next ESC call. Sophie will organize a call in the next weeks between the local team and the LibO team.

Public call ended at 15:08 UTC.

Attending at the end of the call: Thorsten Behrens, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Fridrich Strba, Bjoern Michaelsen, Adam Fyne, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier.

Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)

Minutes 2014-04-16

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-04-16-2992638.mp3

Minutes 2014-04-16
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Eike Rathke representing Michael Meeks.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:00 UTC.


Formal approval of the activity report and the financial report for 2013

Thorsten Behrens opens the meeting and outlines the agenda. The first action item is the approval of the annual report, which consists of the activity report and the financial report. He asks Florian Effenberger to elaborate on the activity report.

Florian explains that the activity report needs to outline how we fulfilled our objectives in 2013, and that it must give an overview of our activities. The activity report will be sent to the foundation authorities and to the tax office, and will be made public on our website. The official version we have to file is in German, and a complete translated English version will be published as well.

Thorsten then outlines details of the financial report. It must likewise accurately report all accounting-relevant numbers, income and expenses, and will be sent to the foundation authorities and the tax office. Like the activity report, it will also be made public on our website, and an English version will be published as well. The financial report has been prepared and verified by our tax advisor.

Thorsten asks to have the following vote and further discussions private, as there is a need for confidentiality. The result of this vote is now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Thorsten explains further that he would like ask the board to authorize Björn Michaelsen and him to sign the letter of completeness ("Vollständigkeitserklärung") towards the tax advisor, and authorize them to sign the documents for the foundation authorities and the tax office, both on behalf of the board.

Request: Approval of the activity report and the financial report for 2013. Authorization of Thorsten Behrens and Björn Michaelsen to sign the letter of completeness ("Vollständigkeitserklärung") towards the tax advisor, and to sign the documents for the foundation authorities and the tax office, both on behalf of the board.

Vote: Consensus approval, 7 out of 7.

Decision: The activity report and the financial report for 2013 are approved. The board authorizes Thorsten Behrens and Björn Michaelsen to sign the letter of completeness ("Vollständigkeitserklärung") towards the tax advisor, and to sign the documents for the foundation authorities and the tax office, both on behalf of the board.

Attending at the end of meeting: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier.

Meeting adjourned at: 15:30 UTC

Thorsten Behrens (Session Chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-04-02

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-04-02-2978005.mp3

Minutes 2014-04-02
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Eike Rathke representing Fridrich Strba

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 5 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

The meeting commences at 15:00 UTC. It was held partly in public and partly in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Public part:

1. AskBot tasks and budget
Proposal: Florian proposes to approve an additional budget of 4.000 €, dedicated to feature implementation and languages support improvements. This tops up the AskBot budget to a new total amount of 6.540 €, including all taxes. Payment and ordering of tasks will happen one after another, handled by Florian.
Result of the vote: Consensus approval (5 out of 5)
Decision: The additional budget of 4.000 € has been approved. The new total amount for the AskBot budget is 6.540 €, including all taxes.

2. Travel reports
Florian proposed to amend our official travel refunding policy, to ask every attendee for a short travel report. As the policy needs to be adjusted anyways, Florian will make a proposal and send it to the board for consideration.

3. Plone websites
Having reviewed the proposal we received, which exceeded the projected budget already for pure maintenance, leaving alone any feature implementation, Florian proposes to offer "implementation of a template and extensions website" as public offering. He will draft a text and send it to the board for consideration.

4. LibOCon update
The organization is working nicely, with about 20 tasks assigned and distributed via Redmine. Reminders for the call for papers will be sent out by Sophie on regular basis. The call for the 2015 location is ready and will be sent when Italo is back, coordinated by Sophie.

Attending at the end of the public meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Joel Madero, Adam Fyne, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Meeting adjourned at: 15:35 UTC

Private part:

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: Eike Rathke representing Fridrich Strba

5. Vendor branches
The purpose was to have the sources in a git branch and give a restricted access to it via gerrit. However, this is resolved differently now.

6. State of accounting
Thorsten asks Florian about the state of accounting. He informs that all documents - except the payroll so far - have been handed over to the accountant, and we now wait for his feedback. Basically, the process is running now.

7. Forum
Joel asks about the kind of support we can provide for forums. The board agrees that infra can provide a VM, but no ongoing moderation or software maintenance, beyond security updates. The board asks interested volunteers to step up, and is happy to sponsors things from the infra/VM side, should there be critical mass. The decision (and execution, besides the infra part) should happen inside the community.

Attending at the end of the call: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Bjoern Michaelsen, Joel Madero, Adam Fyne, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Meeting adjourned at 16:02 UTC

Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)
Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)

Private Minutes 2014-03-19

Minutes 2014-03-19
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Private Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos De Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board) Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: none

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Some items were discussed in private, as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes. Agenda items 1-2 have been discussed in public before.

Eliane asked to have an Google Hangout for next conf calls, in addition to the regular phone lines. Will be tried on a best-effort basis next time, connected to the regular phone conference line. Board members are asked to fall back to the phone line in case of issues.

3. Document Liberation Project

Request: Approve the use of the LibreOffice icon in the DLP logo, acknowledge the branding in toto as posted by Fridrich, and add usage restrictions to the branding policy page.

Vote: 6 out of 7 (Fridrich abstained)
Decision: Logo use and Document Liberation Project branding approved.

Attending at the end of the private meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Bjoern Michaelsen, Joel Madero, Adam Fyne, Eike Rathke, Sophie Gautier.

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-03-19

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-03-19-2963851.mp3

Minutes 2014-03-19
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Representation: None.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:00 UTC.

1. Vote on second marketing representative

The Board of Directors of The Document Foundation entitles Charles H. Schulz to continue the volunteer inbound marketing activities he has managed during the last 2 years - back then as a member of the Board of Directors - and to act as a spokesperson with the media and at conferences, until further notice.

Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)

Decision: Charles H. Schulz to continue volunteer inbound marketing activities.

2. Shift board call to 1500 UTC, starting April 2nd

Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)

Decision: The proposal is approved.

Attending at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Michael Meeks, Bjoern Michaelsen, Fridrich Strba, Joel Madero, Adam Fyne, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier.

Meeting adjourned at 16:15 UTC

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Private Minutes 2014-03-05

The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Private Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director).

Representation:
Andreas Mantke representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Eike Rathke representing Joel Madero

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Some items were discussed in private, as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes. Agenda items 1-8 have been discussed in public before.

9. Linuxtag 2014
Proposal and call for project are now, it will be discussed on the core list, and then we will send in a proposal for a workshop in the evening.

10. Fridrich's proposal
Proposal: Host a formal project namend Document Liberation project as official part of TDF. Requirements are domain names, web and mail infrastructure.

Vote: 6 out of 7 (Fridrich abstained)
Result: Proposal approved.

Meeting adjourned at 17:00 UTC

Attending at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors) Florian Effenberger (Executive Director).

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-03-05

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-03-05-2949363.mp3

Minutes 2014-03-05
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger (Executive Director), Sophie Gautier

Representation: Andreas Mantke representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:00 UTC.

Florian session chairing for next time, will be discussed separately

1. Business cards for Robinson+US presence

For the business cards: send the data to Florian and he will see if our actual provider ships to US

For the US presence, Joel and Robinson will locate the next events where Robinson will represent TDF and how much funds are needed.

2. Conference kit

Go on with it and send the receipts to Florian, for one that will stay in Europe and one that will stay in US.

3. LibreOffice conf update

The only concern is hotel pricing, local team will provide a list of low cost accommodations, otherwise very happy with the local team. Various tasks have been attributed, CFP sent today to end mid May. No web conf system this year.

4. Announce the opening of candidacy for LO-conf 2015

Will be done in April

5. Rules of procedure

Proposal: Amend the rules of procedure with the following updated areas of responsibility:

  • employees: Andreas Mantke, Thorsten Behrens
  • infrastructure: Andreas Mantke, Norbert Thiebaud
  • QA: Joel Madero, Eliane Domingos de Sousa
  • documentation: Eliane Domingos de Sousa
  • native language projects, translation, marketing, non-English QA activities etc: Fridrich Štrba, Adam Fyne
  • certifications and other business development activities: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Joel Madero
  • development: Björn Michaelsen, Eike Rathke
  • license: Michael Meeks, Fridrich Štrba
  • releases including schedules: Michael Meeks, Björn Michaelsen
  • events: Björn Michaelsen, Fridrich Štrba
  • affiliations, e.g. advisory board, peer foundations, politics: Michael Meeks, Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen
  • marketing, communication & design: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Adam Fyne
  • assets, finance: Thorsten Behrens, Norbert Thiebaud
  • contracts, taxes, legal compliance, trademarks and brands: Thorsten Behrens, Andreas Mantke

Result of the vote: consensus approval (7 out of 7)

Decision: The proposal to amend the rules of procedure has been approved.

6. Infra contract

Proposal: Contract Alexander Werner on a freelancing basis, time-limited until end of February 2015, with 20 hours per week, to maintain TDF's infrastructure.

Result of the vote: consensus approval (7 out of 7)

Decision: The proposal has been approved. Florian will sign the contract on behalf of TDF.

Remark of Michael: For future job or freelancing opportunities, also look into different geographical areas.

7. Capital investment

Still in research, Florian will call a third bank.

8. Charles as marketing representative

Text has to be reworked, text and vote will be handled by e-mail.

Attending at the end of the public meeting: Thorsten Behrens, Michael Meeks, Bjoern Michaelsen, Fridrich Strba, Joel Madero, Adam Fyne, Andreas Mantke, Norbert Thiebaud, Eike Rathke, Florian Effenberger, Sophie Gautier

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Private Minutes 2014-02-19

Minutes 2014-02-19
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Private Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Olivier Hallot.

Representations: None.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at the time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The private meeting commences at 16:30 UTC. Some items were discussed in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes. Agenda items 1-3 have been discussed in public before.

Florian Effenberger and Fridrich Štrba have left the call.
Andreas Mantke is now representing Fridrich Štrba.
From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

4. Decision on contracts and warrants

Proposal: Hire Florian Effenberger as Executive Director ("Geschäftsführer"), beginning on March 1st
Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)
Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: The proposal to hire Florian Effenberger as Executive Director ("Geschäftsführer") has been accepted.

Proposal: Thorsten and Björn should sign the contract and warrant on behalf of TDF
Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)
Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: Thorsten and Björn will sign the contract and warrant on behalf of TDF

Florian Effenberger and Fridrich Štrba have joined the call again.
Fridrich Štrba is not represented anymore.
From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

5. Trademark grant to Collabora

Proposal: Grant Collabora a standard trademark license for 'LibreOffice from Collabora', non-exclusive, non-transferable, time-limited until the end of 2014, to be used on naming, advert and services.
Result of the vote: Consensus approval (6 out of 7 - Michael abstains)
Andreas Mantke and Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: The trademark proposal for Collabora has been accepted.

Florian will send the appropriate trademark license agreement.

6. Planning the formal annual board meeting

Florian explains the reason and necessitiy for the formal annual board meeting, to vote on the annual report. Proposed date is April 16th.

7. Approval of the 2014 budget

Proposal: Approve the below budget for 2014.

I. Current recurring costs - € 100,444.10

Gross salaries incl. dues employer € 81,584.10
Servers and domains € 11,000.00
Bank fees € 200.00
Apple developer program € 160.00
Mail forwarding service € 2,200.00
SIP line € 750.00
Membership foundation head association € 150.00
Insurances € 700.00
Tax advisor € 1,500.00
Authority fees € 500.00
OASIS membership € 1,000.00
Silicon sentier membership € 200.00
Office supplies € 500.00

II. Additional recurring costs - € 121,650.00

Legal fees € 15,000.00
Part-time infra admin € 25,000.00
Conference budget € 8,000.00
Top-up time for ED role € 20,000.00
Administrative assistant € 12.000,00
Part-time L10N, MozTrap, NLP & QA assistance € 40,800.00
Higher fees for head association of foundations € 850.00

III. Individual items - 99.140 €

Dev budget: QA, Hackfest & Hardware € 10,000.00
Marketing / travel speaking budget € 10,000.00
General Travel € 10,000.00
Renewing Sophie's contract for one month € 3,400.00
Continue AskBot contract € 2,540.00
TDF brochure, bilingual, for CeBIT (but no CeBIT branding) € 2,000.00
Own bugzilla € 3,000.00
CeBIT € 7,000.00
Activities in Brazil and Latin America (tickets, events fees, goodies) € 10,000.00
IDE for MS Visual Studio € 5,000.00
SMAU (Milan) € 5,000.00
SIP phones for employees and contracting parties € 600.00
boxed flight-case / marketing / conference pack € 6,000.00
Promote / explain interop. fixes € 4,800.00
Improve Accessiblity on Linux: ATK update € 2,500.00
BSA in other languages € 2,500.00
Plone consultancy € 5,000.00
Awards for volunteers in various categories: award at conference € 5,000.00
pootle: live glade / UI previews (deckard) € 4,800.00

Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)
Andreas Mantke and Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: The above budget for 2014 has been accepted.

Florian will report it to the head association of foundations for calculating our membership fee.

8. Representation e-mail

Florian explains the new board members should nominate their deputy on the public board-discuss list, to have a representation in place for future calls. Nomination can be changed or revoked at any time by the same means.

9. Discusstion about the Gran Canaria hackfest

The board agreed that Björn continues with the organization of the Gran Canaria hackfest, scheduled for April.

Eliane Domingos de Sousa and Fridrich Štrba have left the call.
Andreas Mantke is now representing Fridrich Štrba.
Norbert Thiebaud is now representing Eliane Domingos de Sousa.
From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

10. Certification

Proposal: Have an initial certification group with the following nine members: Cor Nouws, Italo Vignoli, Jacqueline Rahemipour, Lothar Becker, Olivier Hallot, Sophie Gautier, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Leif Lyngby Lodahl, Stefano Paggetti. There will be a first certification session at LinuxTag and a second for externals in Bern, hence the need of this initial group.

Result of the vote: consensual approval (7 out of 7)
Decision: The initial proposed group, consisting of 9 certified members, is approved.

Discussion about the developer certification. Italo has a document listing the certified members and the date of their certification expiration. First expiration date is on December 2014. He will circulate the document to the board. Thorsten asked for regular reports.

The meeting adjournes at 17:30 UTC.

Attending at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Olivier Hallot.

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-02-19

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-02-19-2935258.mp3

Minutes 2014-02-19
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens
Keeper of the minutes: Sophie Gautier

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Board of Directors), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Board of Directors), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Olivier Hallot.

The Board of Directors at the time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

The public meeting commences at 16:00 UTC.

1. Election of the Chairman and Deputy

Proposal to elect Thorsten Behrens as Chairman
Result of vote: Consensus approval (6 out of 7 - Thorsten abstains)
Andreas Mantke and Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: Thorsten Behrens elected as Chairman.

Proposal to elect Eliane Domingos de Sousa as Deputy Chairman
Result of vote: Consensus approval (6 out of 7 - Eliane abstains)
Andreas Mantke and Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: Eliane Domingos de Sousa will be Deputy Chairman.

Florian will file those changes with Berlin.

Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

2. Changes to the rules of procedure and responsibilities: TDF/BoD rules

Postponed, vote will take place by e-mail before the end of the week.
Area of responsibilities need to be reviewed.

3. Entitling Italo

Proposal: The Board of Directors of The Document Foundation entitles Italo Vignoli to continue the volunteer PR/media relations activity he has managed during the last 2 years - back then as a member of the Board of Directors - and to act as a spokesperson with the media and at conferences, until further notice.

Result of the vote: Consensus approval (7 out of 7)
Andreas Mantke and Norbert Thiebaud, not representing anyone in the call, voted +1 (non-binding)
Decision: The proposal is approved.

The meeting adjournes at 16:30 UTC.

Attending at the end of the meeting: Thorsten Behrens (Chairman of the Board), Eliane Domingos de Sousa (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Fridrich Štrba (Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors), Adam Fyne (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Norbert Thiebaud (Deputy Board of Directors), Florian Effenberger, Italo Vignoli, Olivier Hallot.

Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)
Sophie Gautier (Keeper of the minutes)

Minutes 2014-01-22

Minutes 2014-01-22
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting
Call Minutes

Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Location: Phone Conference Room

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Deputy Chairman of the Board)
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks (Board of Directors)

In the call: Thorsten Behrens (Deptuy Chairman of the Board), Caolán McNamara (Board of Directors), Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Italo Vignoli (Board of Directors), Björn Michaelsen (Board of Directors), Andreas Mantke (Deputy Board of Directors), Joel Madero (Board of Directors Elect), Fridrich Strba (Board of Directors Elect), Eike Rathke (Deputy Board of Directors Elect).

Representations: None.

Deputy Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 5 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The call is quorate.

From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:30 UTC. It was held in private as the board saw a need for confidentiality during discussions. The results are now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

1. Approval of budget items

Florian Effenberger is not in the call.

Proposal: Approve the following budget items effective immediately:

Operations/Legal - Legal fees - € 15,000.00
Conference - Conference budget - € 8,000.00
Operations - Higher fees for the head association of foundations - € 850.00
Operations - Administrative assistant - € 12,000.00
Infrastructure - Part-time infrastructure administrator - € 25,000.00
Operations - Top-up time for executive director role - € 20,000.00
Operations - Prolongue release engineer's contract after June - € 44,000.00

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.

The present Deputies of the Board support this proposal unanimously.
The present Board of Directors Elect support this proposal unanimously.
The present Deputy Board of Directors Elect support this proposal unanimously.

Decision: The above budget items have been approved.

The meeting adjournes at 17:30 UTC.

Michael Meeks (Keeper of the minutes)
Thorsten Behrens (Session chair)

Minutes 2014-01-09

Voice recording (MP3): File:Talkyoo-537138-2014-01-08-2892149.mp3