Please add the Romanian and Uzbek languages in the list of languages.
- ~~ Romanian is already available at Main Page/ro What is the country code for Uzbek?
- If this is not what you mean, please write to the website mailing list with further explanations Volkerme 2011-06-07T21:52:04 (CEST)
Where can people ask questions about the wiki?
Where can people ask questions? Most wikis have a watercooler or a cafe. Anything similar here?
I wanted to ask why the Marketing/Slogan page was written in html instead of wiki markup. I couldn't find anywhere to ask the question, so I just went ahead and converted it. But how can I know I did the right thing? And where can I ask if there are other html pages that need converting? Ciaran (talk) 2013-01-29T05:34:08 (UTC)
- I think it's no matter if you are edit that page to standar wiki markup, not all user familiar with Wikimedia code. And this is the right place to make discussion about the content like Wikipedia standard discussion page. Talk 2013-02-22T01:56:53 (UTC)
- Yeah why not creating a community ("cafe") on this wiki, could be usefull! --Kerwyn (talk) 2013-09-19T20:58:39 (UTC)
Protect this page.
You might protect this page. And on bottom of edit page, the contents that say “Please note that all contributions to The Document Foundation Wiki are considered to be released under the the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, unless otherwise specified etc...” have HTML code that are not recognized. TaeWong (talk) 2013-05-26T09:39:38 (UTC)
erro numero de pagina write
Ao criar um documento novo ou abrir documentos existentes (odt), as paginas que contem numeração de página aparece por exemplo (BOLETIM INTERNO do CEI nº 137 – 22 de julho de 2013 fl.Número de pagina).
Ou seja ao invés de aparecer o número da página, aparece escrito Numero de pagina e não permite alterar.
Se for pelo menu Inserir> Campos> número de página acontece o mesmo.
Como posso corrigir? unsigned comment by User:Likoski 17:14, 25 July 2013
As a new user of this wiki I would like to suggest a couple of things to better this wiki.
- Get rid of the captcha system for contributions, or at least keep it up to date: see this topic.
- Create a community portal, where general questions can be asked.
- Create a page with community projects. For example: freedomsponsors and bountysource have several LibreOffice related projects to be sponsored,. There are individual projects as well, for example this one. get them listed en let the community know about it!
- Kudos, Administration in re to the first bullet above. I see that you've have changed Captcha to a more amenable reCaptcha which is much better IMHO. HOWEVER, I might make one small suggestion: put the reCaptcha code down by the [Save Page] [Show Preview] [Show Changes] buttons so one does not have to scroll around after filling in the reCaptcha box. Just a thought. Thanks. Ttocsmij (talk) 2014-08-31T08:05:42 (UTC)
- P.S. I looked for a wiki feedback button -- or link if you like -- but found none. I must be surfing right by it. LOL