Bienvenue sur les pages Macros francophones
TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Blogs communautaires Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donner
A chronicle of information on the basic macro language with example scripts by Andrew Pitonyak.
- www.pitonyak.org (as ODT, as PDF)
LibreOffice Basic Guides
- OO.o Basic Programmer's guide (odt, pdf)
- StarOffice 8 Programmierhandbuch für BASIC 8, 2005 in german (in English)
- StarOffice 7 Office Suite - Basic Programmierhandbuch, 2003 in german (in English)
LibreOffice scripts make use of the LibreOffice API , documentation is available at:
Python as a macro language
It is possible to use python as a macro language, more details can be found at this page here:
LibreOffice Python Guides
Tomaž's Development Tools
- Since LibreOffice 7.2, an object inspector tool is included, found under
Tools -> Development Tools(see release notes).
- The tool is similar to the X-Ray and MRI extensions mentioned below.
- Read more in Tomaž's blog posts: part1 part2 part3
- X-Ray Basic macro is displaying API objects and is exploring their content. It also displays most Basic datatypes. Its integration of API documentation for services, interfaces, properties and methods is limited to OpenOffice.
- Alternative Python script organizer (apso) helps managing Python modules as LibreOffice or OpenOffice libraries.
- MRI It is not always clear at design time which services a UNO object actually supports. MRI (My Reflection and Introspection) displays the properties, methods, services, interfaces which are provided by an object variable (latest release).
Lanedo Labs (archived)
A set of code snippets in Basic covering many parts of LibreOffice:
The OpenOffice CodeSnippet website had a collection of macros in various scripting languages:
- Note - the site is down, but the page is still available through the Wayback Machine at archive.org.
Forums, liste de diffusion, chats
- Les forums de programmation d'OpenOffice
- Le forum francophone de LibreOffice
- Les listes email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org