We're currently using Bugzilla as our bug tracker for LibreOffice.
Want to file a bug or propose an enhancement?
- Please use our Redmine bug tracker for the following types of issues:
- Remember to follow our Policies and Procedures when using Bugzilla.
- If you're submitting an attachment, please consider if you need to sanitize the document before upload.
If you have some experience with Bugzilla software, feel free to
The bug tracker
- The bugtracker is mostly handled by the QA/Team.
- Here's a page of Useful Bugzilla Queries
- Here's a list of all the Products in the bug tracker.
Some interesting statistics about Bugzilla can be found on our Statistics page.
Documentation is largely organized by Field and by Component:
There's also an FAQ for everything else:
- QA/Bugzilla/FAQ - For questions about Bugzilla
We sometimes run into trouble with improper MIME types for attachments. See this page:
People sometimes have questions about Reports:
There is a planning page for bugzilla at QA/How to Improve Bugzilla. Feel free to help
Sometimes we want to extract data from Bugzilla for analysis, triage, etc. There are many approaches:
Related: We have a Twitter account for Bugzilla: