We're currently using Bugzilla as our bug tracker for LibreOffice.
Want to file a bug or propose an enhancement?
- Please use our Redmine bug tracker for the following types of issues:
- Remember to follow our Policies and Procedures when using Bugzilla.
- If you're submitting an attachment, please consider if you need to sanitize the document before upload.
The bug tracker
- The bug tracker is mostly handled by the QA/Team.
- Useful Bugzilla Queries
- List of all the products in the bug tracker
You can customize the CSS Style of Bugzilla using this page.
Some interesting statistics about Bugzilla can be found on our Statistics page.
Documentation is largely organized by Field and by Component:
There's also an FAQ for everything else:
- QA/Bugzilla/FAQ - For questions about Bugzilla
We sometimes run into trouble with improper MIME types for attachments. See this page:
People sometimes have questions about Reports:
There is a planning page for bugzilla at QA/How to Improve Bugzilla. Feel free to help.
Sometimes we want to extract data from Bugzilla for analysis, triage, etc. There are many approaches:
Related: We have a Twitter account for Bugzilla: