QA/Meetings/2015/November 04

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-11-04 13:00 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat

Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats

(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)

Completed ACTION Items

Pending ACTION Items (and topics)

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia testing for Windows (Small follow-up required re: Windows testing (SVG, ODG, PDF))
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: File an enhancement request for a script that normalizes and diffs two user profiles (mjayfrancis)
    • ACTION: Design better plan for recruiting and retaining volunteers for QA Team (Robinson)
    • ACTION: Make a simple page of things new QA should be aware of (jphilipz)
      • Has some stuff drafted in a Google doc.
    • ACTION: Add bug to redmine for "remove unsupported und unbuildable OSes from os picker in bz" (Dennis)
    • ACTION: Follow-up re: LibreLadies, t-shirts, mailing list, and possible Grace Hopper Hackfest (bubli, colonelqubit)
    • ACTION: Investigate/file bug re: Adding Open/Resolved/Total numbers to the Tracking Bugs wiki page (DennisRoczek)


New Topics

The Minutes

(08:21:55 AM) colonelqubit: #startmeeting
(08:21:55 AM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Nov  4 14:22:16 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
(08:22:23 AM) colonelqubit: UNCONFIRMED is up to 550.


      Action Items:
       * Chat with Karl re: BugHunting Session marketing strategies (Robinson)

(08:55:06 AM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting
(08:55:08 AM) IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! BugHunting Session for 5.1 is going on now: ur1.ca/o7upb Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
(08:55:08 AM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed Nov  4 14:55:27 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
(08:55:08 AM) IZBot: Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-11-04-14.22.html
(08:55:08 AM) IZBot: Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-11-04-14.22.txt
(08:55:08 AM) IZBot: Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-11-04-14.22.log.html