یادداشتهای انتشار لیبره آفیس نسخه 7.1
یادداشتهای انتشار لیبرهآفیس به زبان فارسی
دربارهٔ این صفحه
- نوشتار اکنون از اتصال شکلها به صورت نسبی به نسبت پایین قاب محتوای صفحه پشتیبانی میکند. مطلب وبلاگ (میکلوس واجنا، کولابورا)
- اتصال پیشگزیده برای تصاویر تازه افزوده شده میتواند در tdf#99646 - باگ مرتبط تنظیم شود. (هایکو تیتزه, بنیاد مستندات آزاد) ◂ ◂ ◂
- نوشتار اکنون از الگوهای مستقل از ویژگیهای محلی پشتیبانی میکند مطلب وبلاگ (میکلوس واجنا، کولابورا)
- نوشتار اکنون میتواند حتی در فایلهای متنی که از علامت BOM استفاده نمیکنند نوع یونیکد را تشخصی دهد tdf#60145 - باگ مرتبط (توموفومی یوگی)
حالت تاشو طرح کلی مطلب
- Added a new Writer outline folding mode (as experimental feature). You should enable experimental features in button with arrow near any selected heading in your document. Click on it to fold all text from the current heading to next heading. Right click on it to fold all text from current heading to next the same level heading with all its subheadings tdf#38093 (Jim Raykowski) ▸ ▸ ▸ dialog to see "Show outline content visibility button" checkbox in ▸ ▸ ▸ dialog. After checking it you'll can see a
- Added several table formulas for Word interoperability (László Németh, NISZ)
- Added Style Inspector for displaying all the attributes of Paragraph Styles, Character Styles and manually formatted (Direct Formatting) properties. tdf#134554. Read the necessity of this tool here. (Shivam Kumar Singh, GSoC; mentors: Mike Kaganski, Heiko Tietze, Tomaz Vajngerl)
- Input fields now can be toggled with core commit 926a1a16 (Michael Stahl, CIB) ▸
- Empty fields can be selected with the mouse core commit 2c7bf354 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Word compatible Fields can now be toggled to hide either the command or the result with ▸ (Michael Stahl, CIB)
- Sped up find/replace operations tdf#119286 (Noel Grandin, Collabora)
تبدیل فرعی ODF
- Simple cases of subtables in legacy ODF documents initially created by OpenOffice.org 2.2 and older can now be converted to modern rowspan tables on import, typically improving the quality of a subsequent export to Word formats or HTML drastically. core commit e366c928(Michael Stahl, CIB)
- Added an option to disable paste with Enter key. You can find it in a dialog from menu tdf#34686 (Martin van Zijl) ▸ ▸ ▸ .
- Now you can select items in Autofilter window clicking by all item's row, but not only by checkbox tdf#116675 (Attila Szűcs, NISZ)
- Fixed an issue in formula input box when Calc fail to set the formula reference if you have freeze rows/columns enabled in a sheet. tdf#47349 (Justin Luth, Collabora)
- Added "Reset All" button to Solver dialog tdf#134528 (Rafael Lima)
پر کردن با سلولهای ادغام شده
Fix lost merging and bad linear sequence of numbers during fill with merged cells (Attila Szűcs, NISZ):
- Select merged area wholly to fix the selection rectangle during fill, fixing incomplete attribute copying, bad grid and border tdf#43958
- Apply correct linear sequence of numbers by skipping empty overlapped (invisible, i.e. not top-left) cells of the merged areas tdf#88782
توابع جدید صفحه گسترده
تغییر توابع صفحه گسترده
- Now INDIRECT function supports sheet-local scoped names tdf#100818 (Eike Rathke, Red Hat)
- Improved spell checking performance in Calc core commit bdd149b1 (Dennis Francis, Collabora)
- Improved performance when searching in Autofilter. Previously if the record contains a lot of unique values Calc will be very slow if you type-in a character in the autofilter search box. Now the search is instant. tdf#122419 (Eike Rathke, Red Hat), tdf#133878 (Luboš Luňák).
طراحی و ارائه
- Adding visible digital signatures to existing PDF files with Draw. Blog post (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
- Now Impress allows changing animations for several objects at once tdf#126394 (Srijan Bhatia)
- Presentation console has an "Exit" button now tdf#90978 (Srijan Bhatia)
- Presentation console has a "Pause/Resume" button now tdf#128964 (Srijan Bhatia)
- Added realistic soft blurred shadows for objects tdf#48722 (Ahmad Ganzouri, GSoC; mentors: Miklos Vajna (Collabora), Tomaž Vajngerl)
- Added new physics based animation capabilities and new animation effect presets that use them. Namely Fall Simulated, Shoot right/left and return, Fall and fade out. Blog post (Sarper Akdemir, GSoC; mentor: Thorsten Behrens (CIB))
- Fixed an issue in slideshow mode caused animated files ceased to work. tdf#128353 (Miklos Vajna)
- Math has now a full support of HTML colors. Some of them have been added to the UI on Attributes section in Element pane. core commit 0643dab6 (Dante Doménech)
- New examples in Element pane. core commit 2b29e16e (Dante Doménech), core commit ad8485eb (Laurent BP)
The ScriptForge libraries
An extensible and robust collection of macro scripting resources for LibreOffice to be invoked from user Basic or Python scripts. (Jean-Pierre Ledure)
- about data containers:
- an extensive set of primitives for array handling, including sorts, set operations and interfaces with csv files and Calc sheets
- an extensive set of primitives for string handling, including replacements, regular expressions, encodings, hashing and localization
- a Dictionary mapping class
- a coherent error handling for both user and ScriptForge scripts
- complete FileSystem and TextStream classes for file and directory handling, and text files read & write
- detailed context information: platform, operating system, directories, ...
- interconnection of Basic and Python modules
- easy access to and management of actual windows and documents
- specific modules for
- automation on Calc sheets
- management of dialogs and their controls
- access to data contained in databases
ScriptForge libraries documentation is undergoing review. ScriptForge help pages will be available from release 7.2 onwards.
هسته / عمومی
- Improve finding a matching printer paper size for the printed document tdf#134646 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Show all supported files by default when adding a new extension in Extension Manager core commit 6a32706e (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Print preview is now updated asynchronously to not block UI when adjusting settings in print dialog core commit 93c833e8 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
کادر گفتگوی جدید: افزودهها
In various places, it should be possible to get more content such as macros or templates from external storage. This requirement is now fulfilled with the Additions Dialog. blog post (Yusuf Keten, GSoC; mentors: Muhammet Kara (Collabora), Heiko Tietze)
چه و چرا؟
Without this dialog, when we want to install an extension we need to search it from the webpage, download and install it using the Extension Manager. With this dialog, we can now get and install extensions with one-click. This dialog is appropriate for searching and installing not only general extensions but also other types of extensions such as templates, macros, icons, etc. The main purpose of creating this dialog is to improve user experience. Therefore, nearly every detail of the extensions exist in the user interface. This simplicity is designed and created thanks to the web API, power of extension manager, and additions dialog.
Note: Please visit the blog post to learn how to link Additions to other dialogs.
- Interaction added to Sidebar > Gallery, Templates Manager, Options > Dictionaries, Options > Icon Themes (Heiko Tietze, TDF)
- can change the sorting filter according to the desire. Options are download number, rating, and comment number.
- can see which extensions are installed with this feature. Installed extensions are disabled on the list.
- can see the name, description, screenshot, rating, comment number, download number of the extensions from the list.
- can access the extension webpage and the comment section of the extension with the links on the UI.
راهنمای لیبره آفیس
- Syntax diagrams exist for all Basic statements, including a new How to Read Syntax Diagram page tdf#131416 (Alain Romedenne)
- Now detecting 0-byte files based on extension blog post (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
ارتقای پالایه درونریزی/برونبری DOCX
- Add support for change tracking in floating table tdf#132271 (László Németh, NISZ)
- Add formula import in text tables core commit 68e74bdf (Michael Warner) and core commit 782700c6 (László Németh, NISZ)
- Export formula fields tdf#118682 and formula cells tdf#133163 in text tables (László Németh, NISZ)
- Added a workaround for ABOVE/BELOW/LEFT/RIGHT arguments in SUM, AVERAGE, etc. table functions importing. Now Writer converts that arguments into cell range like <A1:A10> and saves into DOCX as a cell range. Be careful with this new behavior tdf#123355 (László Németh, NISZ)
- Better handling of cached field results in Writer. a blog post (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
- Support keeping the spacing below the last paragraph in the header in doc/docx files tdf#128195 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
Improvements of XLSX import/export filter
ارتقای پالایه درونریزی/برونبری PPTX
- Several SmartArt improvements when importing from PPTX blog post 1 blog post 2 (Miklos Vajna, Collabora)
رابط گرافیکی کاربر
- elementary icon theme got update to be more closely to upstream's color branding. See the blog post here. tdf#139056 (Rizal Muttaqin)
- New dialog to select the User Interface flavor, aiming to pick the right UI at first start tdf#117463 (Heiko Tietze, TDF)
- New widget with styles preview was added to the tabbed Notebookbar. core commit b982be12 (Szymon Kłos, Collabora)
Note: The LibreOffice Online repository at TDF is temporarily frozen. Updates on this will be published on our blog and on our website.
New languages/locales with locale data
- English Kenya [en-KE] tdf#115436 (Eike Rathke (Red Hat, Inc.))
- English (Hong Kong) [en-HK] tdf#135518 (Eike Rathke (Red Hat, Inc.))
زبانهای جدید در فهرست زبانها
Incorporation of other languages
Improvements to proofing tools and language support
See details on the changes: 
- Albanian. The hyphenation dictionary was added and Hunspell files were encoded into UTF-8 (Isah Bllaca).
- Danish. The spelling dictionary was updated (stavekontrolden.dk)
- English (GB). The spelling dictionary was updated (Marco A. G. Pinto).
- French. The spelling dictionary was updated (Olivier R., Grammalecte).
- Hungarian. The hyphenation dictionary was updated (László Németh, magyarispell.sourceforge.net).
- Italian. The spelling and hyphenation dictionaries were updated (Marina Latini, LibreItalia).
- Korean. New spelling dictionaries was added (Ilkyu Ju, spellcheck-ko.github.io).
- Occitan. The spelling dictionary was updated (Quentin PAGÈS, Dicollecte).
- Portuguese (Brazil). The spelling dictionary was updated (Olivier Hallot, VERO/DivSilab).
- Portuguese (Portugal). The spelling dictionary was updated (Olivier Hallot, Onto.PT).
- Slovenian. The thesaurus was updated (Martin Srebotnjak, OdprtiTezaver).
- Spanish (all). The spelling dictionaries were updated (Ismael Olea, RLA-ES).
Feature Removal / Deprecation
It's now possible to build LibreOffice native for Windows Arm64. This is realized as a cross-build from Windows x64. It's in early development and has some known limitations, documented in tdf#137143. The Windows build instructions in this Wiki were also updated. There is a daily build available at https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/
پشتیبانی از جاوا
- On macOS, when manually adding a Java runtime environment via
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines. core commit 7db048f6 ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ , you can now also select a JDK that is not installed under
تغییرات رابط برنامهنویسی
UNO API changes
- Added scrollbar properties to AWT tabpage (and added documentation for those at AWT dialogs - which were there since LibreOffice 4.0) core commit b3f2530a (Thorsten Behrens, CIB)
- Added a new property
SinglePrintJobsto the com::sun::star::view::PrintOptions service. Setting this property to
truewill create a separate print job for each collated copy. core commit 2e2c162b (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- In Writer, SwXFieldEnumeration will now return fieldmarks in addition to fields and meta-fields. core commit dd24e21b (Michael Stahl, CIB)
- XShapeGrouper::group now works with a single shape in Writer (matching behavior in Calc, Impress and Draw) tdf#136423 (Samuel Mehrbrodt, CIB)
- Renamed config items with unintended meanings (Thorsten Behrens, CIB)
- The ImageIdentifier property of MenuItem and ToolBarItem types from /org.openoffice.Office.Addons/ used to accept URLs to internal images, with the syntax private:image/<number>. This was broken for a few years, and now removed completely. Referencing user-defined images with this property should still work, although being obsolete. core commit 3e4968e6
تغییرات ابزار تولید نرمافزار
- Remove OSL_SIGNAL_USER_RESOURCEFAILURE from include/osl/signal.h. Should only have been used by internal code anyway. core commit 9951d414
- Remove OSL_THIS_FUNC from include/osl/diagnose.h. Should only have been used by internal code anyway. core commit e5356fb0
- Remove unused and deprecated sal_Char/sal_sChar/sal_uChar from include/sal/types.h. core commit c3634ad6