- Linux deb and rpm:
- please, read detailed instructions for different distributions
- the Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.1, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- LibreOffice Windows installers are signed by The Document Foundation.
Features for this version are available here.
Symbol Server for debugging on Windows
Starting with LibreOffice 4.2.0 RC1, debugging symbols (pdb files) for Windows builds will be available from our symbol server at http://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/symstore/symbols (note: this is not a webbrowsable resource, it is meant to be used by debugging tools like WinDbg. See our documentation on How to get a backtrace with WinDbg for details on how to set it up. And starting with 4.2.0 RC2, the debugging symbols are also source indexed.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed against 4.2.8 RC1:
- deb#766788 mirror fixes for and into icu [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#78906 mirror fixes for and into icu [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#85496 editeng: avoid exporting duplicate attributes [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#86762 re-establish listeners to move cell broadcasters [Eike Rathke]
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues
Thanks to all who took part in handling the issues involved for the 4.2.8 release: QA-team, bugreporters, developers. Not covered in this stats of course are the many community members in other areas like l10n/translation and marketing, user support that also deserve a big thank you.
6 Eike Rathke 4 ign_christian 3 Joel Madero 3 Jean-Baptiste Faure 2 tommy27 2 raal 2 Michael Stahl 2 Kohei Yoshida (inactive) 2 Doriano Cometto 2 Caolán McNamara 1 tmacalp 1 pierre-yves samyn 1 Winfried Donkers 1 V Stuart Foote 1 Umesh Kadam 1 SriJanani 1 Maxim Monastirsky 1 Luke 1 Laurent BP 1 Jürgen Mähnß 1 Julien Nabet 1 Jaise James 1 Gabriele Vechi 1 David Fuller 1 Daniel Naegeli 1 Björn Michaelsen 1 Beluga