< ReleasesJump to navigation Jump to search
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89704
- LangaugePacks for Mac OS X are unsigned and need to be run via "Open" from the contextmenu while pressing down the "Option" key tdf#89561
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to the 4.4.6 final (rc3):
- tdf#67990 EDITING: Combobox: upper-case character is ignored, when there is a word with same lower-case character [Lionel Elie Mamane]
- tdf#79409 EDITING: Impossible to make choice in Input list in a section with Protection [Andras Timar]
- tdf#89852 Non-ASCII characters in file name become question marks in Subject in email when a document sent by email [Andras Timar]
- tdf#92454 DOCX Import: Incorrect display of the headings - numbering style indents [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#94557 Combo box entries are case-sensitive (sometimes) [Lionel Elie Mamane]
- tdf#94871 [HELP] note and warning paragraphs are aligned incorrectly [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#95395 EDITING: VLOOKUP fails if 1st parameter is a position dependent implicit intersection [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#95419 FILEOPEN: looong time loading specific .ods [Eike Rathke]