From The Document Foundation Wiki
- the Linux and Mac packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously - documents will be opened in the version you've started first.
- the Windows package will update a previously installed version of LibreOffice
- LibreOffice for Mac OS X needs to be run at least once before installing a LanguagePack tdf#89704
- LangaugePacks for Mac OS X are unsigned and need to be run via "Open" from the contextmenu while pressing down the "Option" key tdf#89561
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to the 4.4.7 rc1:
- tdf#76239 OpenSymbol font is not retained after an upgrade (work around in comment 16, 32, .. install log in comment 50 ) [Andras Timar]
- tdf#77881 FILESAVE: Bullets are lost when saving in OOxml (.pptx or .ppsx) [Mark Hung]
- tdf#80520 FILESAVE: Format of bullets destroyed when saving as .pptx [Mark Hung]
- tdf#89525 Impress does not export slides bullets to PPTX correctly [Mark Hung]
- tdf#95670 CALCULATING: ForceArray parameters not properly propagated, e.g. for functions expecting scalar values but passed a range reference inside SUMPRODUCT [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#95916 Alizarin master page formats date in Japanese [Laurent Balland-Poirier]