- LibreOffice 6.2 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.2.8 (rc1):
- tdf#42518 No warning when wrong decimal separators are used, resulting in bad outcome for formulas in tables [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#115719 DOCX import: lack of Word 2013-style increased spacing for paragraph with anchored objects [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#124391 Doubled global menu in 6.2.2 with GTK VCL [Samuel Mehrbrodt]
- tdf#124600 FILEOPEN DOCX: Wrong textbox alignment and spacing [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#125585 Filesave: OLE objects corruption and missing (per Comment 12) - repair damaged documents with fixed LO per Comment 25 [Regina Henschel]
- tdf#127786 LibreOffice hangs for a few seconds clicking on the title/subtitle textboxes (ca-ES-valencia) [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#127873 Wrong spacing with comma in formulae [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#128013 Crash when linking an odp file [Julien Nabet]