- LibreOffice 6.3 will require Windows 7 or newer
An in-progress list of features for this version is available here.
A list of annoying bugs still contained in this version is available from Bugzilla. On the other hand, the list of annoying bugs fixed in this version is available from Bugzilla. the full list of reported bugs is here.
The full list of people who have collaborated in this release is here.
List of fixed bugs
Bugs fixed compared to 6.3.1 rc1:
- tdf#118856 Text flickering when highlighting text in about us windows [Miklos Vajna]
- tdf#125869 LibreOffice UI freezes (shows not responding) while exporting a pdf [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#126254 Help - About is black with Linux gen and gtk2 backend [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#126271 Selecting of control points of curves not working correctly for combined polygons [Regina Henschel]
- tdf#126418 Crash in: ScColumn::MergeBlockFrame(SvxBoxItem *,SvxBoxInfoItem *,ScLineFlags &,long,long,bool,short) [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#126693 I cannot create custom categories for captions [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#126781 size of conditional formatting window prevents text to be changed (right end unreachable) [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#126805 Config Tip-Of-The-Day option is shown displaced [Heiko Tietze]
- tdf#126819 Can't retrieve the mouse position written in the statusbar [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#126830 Icons not showing in menus [Noel Grandin]
- tdf#126908 no keyID for some tooltips in table toolbar [Laurent BP]
- tdf#126928 FILEOPEN: Multiple external link chain with several calc documents doesn't work properly any more [Eike Rathke]
- tdf#126989 Libreoffice v188.8.131.52 hangs - Scan in Writer/ Impress/ Draw/(Calc?) [Mike Kaganski]
- tdf#127002 Calc: Page Formatting: Header & Footer: can't move text cursor to proper position. [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#127021 When attempting to insert a 'set variable' field into a document, not all formatting options are available [Caolán McNamara]