Jump to navigation Jump to search
Found a problem: the link to an external tutorial in the line wordbook throws an error, so the block doesn't get translated. Moreover, clicking the link results in an error: page doesn't exist.--Floris v (talk) 2021-01-11T11:51:51 (UTC)
- Hi Floris,
- I do not understand the part about the error. The link wasn't simply translated.
- I made some modifications on the translation, is that better so now?
- Feel free to improve the stuff on your own!
- Best regards,
- Dennis Roczek (talk) 2021-01-11T12:27:51 (UTC)
- I didn't understand that either. I re-translated that part several times over before I saw that it was marked yellow after completion, and I'd get a warning that due to unknown causes the translation couldn't be accepted. Forgot the correct phrase, sorry about that. Your addition is spot on. Thank you. :) --Floris v (talk) 2021-01-11T12:48:46 (UTC)
- The only way to have the translation accepted was by leaving out the link entirely. --Floris v (talk) 2021-01-11T12:55:35 (UTC)