QA/Meetings/2015/August 26

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-08-26 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat

Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats

(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
    • Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for OSX
      • ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
      • ACTION: Investigate what we can do to track down and fix UserProfile issues (ALL)

  • STILL MONITORING: tdf#87373 - Kerning broken in 4.4b2 (OS X only)


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

New topics

  • Bugzilla Forms: Testing changes + updates
  • Finding appropriate bugs for community events (QA)
  • Texas Linux Fest (Aug 22) - New volunteers; notes
  • (Future) Feedback on Bugzilla docs
(06:40:10 PM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Aug 26 23:40:42 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
(07:29:43 PM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting
(07:29:43 PM) IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev