|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2015-12-02 13:00 UTC|
|IRC Channel||connect via webchat|
Agenda + Minutes
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)
Completed ACTION Items
- [DONE] ACTION: Chat with Italo
Karlre: BugHunting Session marketing strategies (Robinson)
- Chatting w/Italo instead; Met on Monday
Pending ACTION Items (and topics)
- State of multimedia testing for Windows (Small follow-up required re: Windows testing (SVG, ODG, PDF))
- ACTION Items:
- ACTION: File an enhancement request for a script that normalizes and diffs two user profiles (mjayfrancis)
- ACTION: Design better plan for recruiting and retaining volunteers for QA Team (Robinson)
- Met with Italo: ideas for BHS; plans for future events; keeping track of volunteers
- ACTION: Make a simple page of things new QA should be aware of (jphilipz)
- Has some stuff drafted in a Google doc.
- ACTION: Follow-up re: LibreLadies, t-shirts, mailing list, and possible Grace Hopper Hackfest (bubli, colonelqubit)
- ACTION: Work on wiki page for ODF formats/comparison (DennisRoczek)
- ACTION: Check on Bugzilla PDF attachments (mimetype application/pdf vs. x-download) (beluga)