|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2015-11-25 13:00 UTC|
|IRC Channel||connect via webchat|
Agenda + Minutes
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)
Completed ACTION Items
- Recruitment @ Fossetcon this [past] week
- Best way to engage with people
Pending ACTION Items (and topics)
- State of multimedia testing for Windows (Small follow-up required re: Windows testing (SVG, ODG, PDF))
- ACTION Items:
- ACTION: File an enhancement request for a script that normalizes and diffs two user profiles (mjayfrancis)
- ACTION: Design better plan for recruiting and retaining volunteers for QA Team (Robinson)
- Notes for BHS
- ACTION: Make a simple page of things new QA should be aware of (jphilipz)
- Has some stuff drafted in a Google doc.
- ACTION: Follow-up re: LibreLadies, t-shirts, mailing list, and possible Grace Hopper Hackfest (bubli, colonelqubit)
- ACTION: Chat with Karl re: BugHunting Session marketing strategies (Robinson)
- Meeting w/Karl and Italo planned for today (Nov 25)
- ACTION: Work on wiki page for ODF formats/comparison (DennisRoczek)
- ACTION: Check on Bugzilla PDF attachments (mimetype application/pdf vs. x-download) (beluga)
- UNCONFIRMED: "New AutoCorrect rules for Ruble sign and Hammer and Sickle" tdf#95905
- Pedro: "Isn't 16% of Regressions something that TDF should be worried about?"
- Reference: (713 out of 4419 open bugs, according to http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Minutes-of-ESC-call-2015-11-19-tp4166818.html
- Pedro: "How can QA (Quality Assurance) and TDF motivate the Devs to worry about the consistency of the program?"