QA/Meetings/2015/June 17

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-06-17 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Agenda + Minutes


Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:


IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.


(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in macOS All The Computers
    • Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
    • ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for macOS
    • These three are in-progress right now (Robinson providing assistance to Joel):
      • (Once we feel these are ready enough to deploy, we can roll them out)
      • ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
      • ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
      • ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
      • ACTION: Investigate what we can do to track down and fix UserProfile issues (ALL)

    • [DONE] ACTION: Make sure we've got a plan to test on Windows 10 (Robinson)
      • Sounds like we've got a few people working on the OS
    • ACTION: Make sure Win64-bit-native builds are available as dailies (Robinson)
      • Jun 05 - Robinson - Pinged Thorsten (owner of Tb62); checked-in with Norbert. Will ping again on Monday
      • Jun 17 - Half-done: We have dailies for 5.0, but not currently for master
    • [DONE] ACTION: Send materials to ahoneybun (Robinson)
      • Sent and received. Go spread the good message!
  • Bugzilla: Upgrade to 4.4.9
  • STILL MONITORING: tdf#87373 - Kerning broken in 4.4b2 (macOS only)


New topics

(03:34:58 PM) colonelqubit: #startmeeting
(03:34:58 PM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Jun 17 19:35:05 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at
(03:35:30 PM) colonelqubit: UNCONFIRMED: 345
 (No new ACTION items)
(04:36:34 PM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting
(04:36:38 PM) IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
(04:36:38 PM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed Jun 17 20:36:41 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
(04:36:38 PM) IZBot: Minutes:
(04:36:38 PM) IZBot: Minutes (text):
(04:36:38 PM) IZBot: Log: