|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2015-06-03 18:30 UTC|
|IRC Channel||connect via webchat|
Agenda + Minutes
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)
Bugs/Topics to discuss
- State of multimedia in
OS XAll The Computers
- Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
- ACTION Items:
- ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
- ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for OSX
- These three are in-progress right now (Robinson providing assistance to Joel):
- (Once we feel these are ready enough to deploy, we can roll them out)
- ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
- ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
- ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
- ACTION: Investigate what we can do to track down and fix UserProfile issues (ALL)
- Recap: BugHunting Session 188.8.131.52 -- How did it go?
- Bugzilla: Upgrade to 4.4.9 (done?)
- STILL MONITORING: tdf#87373 - Kerning broken in 4.4b2 (OS X only)
COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS
(03:24:41 PM) colonelqubit: #startmeeting (03:24:42 PM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Jun 3 19:25:17 2015 UTC. The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (03:25:51 PM) colonelqubit: hmm...we've zoomed all the way up to 371 UNCONFIRMED
ACTION: Make sure we've got a plan to test on Windows 10 (Robinson) (colonelqubit, 20:10:17) ACTION: Make sure Win64-bit-native builds are available as dailys (colonelqubit, 20:10:38) ACTION: Send materials to ahoneybun (Robinson) (colonelqubit, 20:11:15)
(04:14:58 PM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting (04:15:03 PM) IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev (04:15:03 PM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed Jun 3 20:15:34 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final) (04:15:03 PM) IZBot: Minutes: http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-06-03-19.25.html (04:15:03 PM) IZBot: Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-06-03-19.25.txt (04:15:03 PM) IZBot: Log: http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-06-03-19.25.log.html