|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2015-05-20 18:30 UTC|
|IRC Channel||connect via webchat|
Agenda + Minutes
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)
Bugs/Topics to discuss
- State of multimedia in
macOSAll The Computers
- Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
- ACTION Items:
- [DONE] ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
- Guided forms are being tested on bz-test vm.
- ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
- ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for macOS
- These three are in-progress right now (Robinson providing assistance to Joel):
- ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
- ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
- ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
- This Weekend: BugHunting Session 220.127.116.11
- Bugzilla: Upgrade to 4.4.9
- MONITORING: tdf#87373 - Kerning broken in 4.4b2 (macOS only)