QA/Meetings/2015/May 06

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-05-06 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats

(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
    • Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
    • ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
    • ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for OSX
    • [DONE] ACTION: joel will update gardening page with new text for ping + table with date info
    • These three are in-progress right now (Robinson providing assistance to Joel):
      • ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
      • ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
      • ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
    • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will something something...Android install for Joel
      • Provided install instructions --> if more info is desired, let me know.
    • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will wrangle https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89961 and https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89997
    • [DONE] ACTION: mjayfrancis will assemble a GNU/Linux bibisect repository containing all released versions of LibreOffice
    • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will make a Bugzilla banner for BugHunting Session 5.0
    • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will send ahoneybun information about making Bugzilla banners
  • Decide what to do with 4.5-master and 5.0-master for Bugzilla
    • RESULT: Mixed replies --> we'll just add 5.0.0.0 version for now
  • tdf#87373 - Kerning broken in 4.4b2 (OS X only)
    • Joel would like to discuss if it's worth it to revert the patch
    • [Possibly good enough now?]
    • RESULT: Devs are working on it; we'll keep it on our agenda to monitor the situation


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

New topics

(05:27:23 PM) qubit: #startmeeting
(05:27:24 PM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed May  6 21:27:53 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
06:17:44 PM) qubit: #endmeeting
(06:18:01 PM) IZBot!~supybot@ipbcc378df.dynamic.kabel-deutschland.de:
IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
(06:18:01 PM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed May  6 22:18:14 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
(06:18:01 PM) IZBot: Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-05-06-21.27.html
(06:18:01 PM) IZBot: Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-05-06-21.27.txt
(06:18:01 PM) IZBot: Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-05-06-21.27.log.html