Catatan rilis LibreOffice 4.1
- 1 Perubahan LibreOffice 4.1
- 1.1 Tentang halaman ini
- 1.2 Writer
- 1.3 Calc
- 1.4 Impress
- 1.5 Draw
- 1.6 Base
- 1.7 Core
- 1.8 Options / General
- 1.9 Filters
- 1.10 GUI
- 1.11 Localization
- 1.12 Performance
- 1.13 Infrastructure
- 1.14 Scripting
- 1.15 GNU/Linux
- 1.16 Extensions
- 1.17 Feature removal / deprecation
- 1.18 API Changes
Perubahan LibreOffice 4.1
Tentang halaman ini
This is an in-progress scratch-pad of notes to build release notes from as and when we release. Please do not list features that are to be shipped already in the 4.0 release! Please do not add wish-list features that you hope will be implemented, but only what actually is implemented already.
What does a good feature look like here:
- It has a description, and a way for a busy reviewer, to find and play with the feature. Target someone who is extremely busy, and knows little-to-nothing about the product. So if a user interface element is key to the feature, be very explicit about where it is, e. g. ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ paths to the elements you changed. Of course, you know your feature is important, and that everyone should care about the Extensible AutoShapes Properties dialog – but often the guys taking the screenshots and writing the notes do not.
- It credits the main authors who did the work – just add them in brackets after the feature, where possible.
- If the feature can be shown off with a sample / test file – particularly for new import-able features, it would be wonderful to have a link to/up-load of a test file that we can use to show that feature off to best effect. That really helps us to make good screenshots to show off the features, and allows reviewers to do their testing.
Thanks in advance for your help filling this out!
- Writer textframes now support having a gradient as background tdf#46029 (Miklós Vajna)
- Embedding fonts in a Writer document tdf#42195 (Luboš Luňák)
- New spreadsheet function NUMBERVALUE as defined in ODF OpenFormula. tdf#57180 (Winfried Donkers, Eike Rathke)
- New spreadsheet function SKEWP as defined in ODF OpenFormula. tdf#60322 (Winfried Donkers)
- Import/export functions new in Excel 2013 for ODF OpenFormula compatibility. tdf#60032 (Eike Rathke)
The following functions are handled, name specialities are given as (in parentheses the Calc en-US UI name) [in brackets the ODFF name]
ACOT, ACOTH, ARABIC, BASE, BINOM.DIST.RANGE (B) [BINOM.DIST.RANGE], BITAND, BITLSHIFT, BITOR, BITRSHIFT, BITXOR, COMBINA, COT, COTH, CSC, CSCH, DAYS, DECIMAL, FORMULATEXT (FORMULA) [FORMULA], GAMMA, GAUSS, IFNA, IMCOSH, IMCOT, IMCSC, IMCSCH, IMSEC, IMSECH, IMSINH, IMTAN, ISFORMULA, MUNIT, NUMBERVALUE, PDURATION (DURATION) [PDURATION], PERMUTATIONA, PHI, RRI, SEC, SECH, SHEET, SHEETS, SKEW.P (SKEWP) [SKEWP], UNICHAR, UNICODE, XOR
Reduce java code: Port Agenda Wizard to python. Remove 11 files, 5345 lines of java code (Xisco Faulí)
Options / General
Feature removal / deprecation
Unpublishing UNO APIs
- com.sun.star.document.MediaDescriptor core commit 765aca651a3d53b14dc3bfac0d05b36d4f01dbb4