TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2014-12-17 18:30 UTC|
|IRC Channel||#libreoffice-qa IRC://|
Agenda + Minutes
Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
- UNCONFIRMED bug count: 712, 822, 904, 914, 831, 746, 705, 612, 628, 502
- needAdvice bugs: 80+, 32, 32, 29, 23, 24, 25, 19, 19, 16, 18, 18, 18
- Open bibisectRequests: 34
- preBibisect: 20, 18, 19
- Regressions #'s:
- Regressions in 4.4: 38, 37, 33
- Regressions in 4.3 not in 4.2: 32, 37, 41, 46, 49, 66, 81, 81, 84, 81, 77, 69
- Regressions in 4.2 not in 4.1: 65, 85, 99, 102, 107, 111, 113, 111, 108, 106, 101, 93
- Bibisected bugs: 155, 161, 171, 191, 195, 185, 219
- All bibisected regressions (open & closed), broken down by component and Severity: 64, 81, 94, 95, 108, 129, 148, 158, 163, 173, 195, 197, 188, 220
- Bugs to discuss
- Join in! BugHunting Session 4.4.0 RC1
- State of multimedia in macOS
- ACTION: Beluga will talk with Joel about updating the Bug Triage flowchart (re: severity/priority)
- COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS
- AGREED: All issues/bugs re: building LibreOffice and unit tests will be marked 'RESOLVED NOTOURBUG' and reporters will be pointed to the dev mailing list
- [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will make a note about that on the BugReport wiki page
- Made a list of all topics that don't belong in Bugzilla on the BugReport page.
- Added a note to BugTriage about Resolving these topics as NOTOURBUG.
- [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will draft some language about using the whiteboard to indicate if a bug is open on Fresh/Still branches
- QA Meeting on Dec 31st -- skip it?
colonelqubit 01:54:54 PM
IZBotIZBot 01:54:59 PM
Meeting started Wed Dec 17 19:05:13 2014 UTC. The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
ACTION: sophi will email out new guidelines about UX bugs (colonelqubit, 19:15:26) ACTION: sophi/robinson will make sure BugTriage page gets updated with UX bug guidelines (colonelqubit, 19:17:04) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport#Not_all_bugs_go_to_Bugzilla (colonelqubit, 19:21:59) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugHunting_Session_4.4.0_RC1 (colonelqubit, 19:43:05)
colonelqubit 02:53:12 PM
Have a Happy Holidays everyone!
Drive safely, and take it easy on the egg nog if you'll be on snowy/slick roads.
– Topic set by izbot to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! For Quality Assurance related issues, you've found the right place. User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
IZBotIZBot 02:55:41 PM
Meeting ended Wed Dec 17 20:05:51 2014 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2014/libreoffice-qa.2014-12-17-19.05.txt