QA/Meetings/2015/April 08

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-04-08 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa IRC://


Agenda + Minutes


Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:


IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.


  • Open Bibisected #'s:

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in macOS All The Computers
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
    • ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
    • ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for macOS
    • ACTION: joel will update gardening page with new text for ping + table with date info
    • ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
    • ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
    • ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
    • ACTION: Robinson will something something...Android install for Joel
    • ACTION: Robinson will wrangle and


New topics

IZBot 02:54:46 PM
Meeting started Wed Apr  8 18:55:04 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
   * ACTION: mjayfrancis will assemble a GNU/Linux bibisect repository containing all released versions of LibreOffice
– Topic set to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
IZBotIZBot 03:36:18 PM
Meeting ended Wed Apr  8 19:36:33 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes (text):