QA/Meetings/2015/March 25

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-03-25 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats



  • Open Bibisected #'s:
    • Bibisected bugs: 155, 161, 171, 191, 195, 185, 219, 224, 232, 252, -, 257

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
    • ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)
    • ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for OSX


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

  • [DONE] ACTION: beluga_ will expand wiki page notes on recruiting to include mentoring (and 'how to talk to devs')
  • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will check-in w/RH [again] regarding educational opportunities/collab

New topics

20150325T18:55:00 - colonelqubit - #startmeeting
Meeting started Wed Mar 25 18:55:00 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
   ACTION: joel will update gardening page with new text for ping + table with date info
   ACTION: Robinson will create 'contributor' group for bugzilla to hold editing perms for priority AND severity
   ACTION: Robinson will restrict access to priority/severity fields to 'contributor' group
   ACTION: Robinson/Joel will document on the wiki how all this priority/severity/contributor group stuff is supposed to work
   ACTION: Robinson will something something...Android install for Joel
   ACTION: Robinson will wrangle https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89961 and https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89997
20150325T20:19:38 - colonelqubit - #endmeeting
Meeting ended Wed Mar 25 20:19:38 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-25-18.55.html
Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-25-18.55.txt
Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-25-18.55.log.html