QA/Meetings/2015/March 11

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-03-11 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats



  • Bibisected #'s:
    • Bibisected bugs: 155, 161, 171, 191, 195, 185, 219, 224, 232, 252, -, 257

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
  • ACTION Items:
    • ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-)
    • ACTION: Make the walrus flag (Robinson)


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

    • [SUPERSEDED] ACTION: Sophie will file bug(s) re: the FR-BSA (to Robinson/Cloph)
      • Feb 26th-ish: Robinson filed a bug for this
    • [DONE] ACTION: jmadero, jab_, and beluga will chat about our strategy of collaborating with universities
    • [DONE] ACTION: stub-in some notes on the wiki re: recruiting (beluga_ and jmadero)
    • [DONE] ACTION: Robinson will follow up with RH regarding university interactions/tooling plans
      • Following-up again

New topics

colonelqubit 01:34:22 PM - #startmeeting
IZBot 01:34:23 PM
Meeting started Wed Mar 11 18:35:19 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.

   ACTION: Robinson will check-in w/RH regarding educational opportunities/collab (colonelqubit, 18:43:08)
   ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for OSX (colonelqubit, 18:49:09)
   ACTION: beluga_ will expand wiki page notes on recruiting to include mentoring (and 'how to talk to devs') (colonelqubit, 19:09:35)

colonelqubit 02:14:18 PM
Okay, thank you for showing up, everyone
Our next meeting is March 25th, which is Document Freedom Day.
Most people are running events on the following Saturday, but 
it's fine to run an event a week or two later -- every day 
should be a day of Document Freedom!
I'll see you all then!
#endmeeting
– Topic set to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
IZBot 02:22:19 PM
Meeting ended Wed Mar 11 19:22:49 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-11-18.35.html
Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-11-18.35.txt
Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-03-11-18.35.log.html