LibreOffice 5.4: Release Notes
- 1 Sobre esta página
- 2 Writer
- 3 Cálculo
- 4 Impressão e Desenho
- 5 Base
- 6 Gráfico
- 7 Math
- 8 Core
- 9 Filtros
- 10 GUI
- 11 Localization
- 12 Feature removal / deprecation
- 13 API changes
Sobre esta página
This is an in-progress scratch-pad of notes to build release notes from as and when we release. Please do not list features that are to be shipped already in the 5.3 release! Please do not add wish-list features that you hope will be implemented, but only what actually is implemented already.
What does a good feature look like here:
- It has a description, and a way for a busy reviewer, to find and play with the feature. Target someone who is extremely busy, and knows little-to-nothing about the product. So if a user interface element is key to the feature, be very explicit about where it is, e. g. ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ paths to the elements you changed. Of course, you know your feature is important, and that everyone should care about the Extensible AutoShapes Properties dialog – but often the guys taking the screenshots and writing the notes do not.
- It credits the main authors who did the work – just add them in brackets after the feature, where possible.
- If the feature can be shown off with a sample / test file – particularly for new import-able features, it would be wonderful to have a link to/up-load of a test file that we can use to show that feature off to best effect. That really helps us to make good screenshots to show off the features, and allows reviewers to do their testing.
Thanks in advance for your help filling this out!
- New "Edit Section" uno command which works if cursor is in a section, has been created and added in context menu. tdf#102132 (Gülşah Köse).
Impressão e Desenho
Conteúdos de Ajuda
Programção e Suporte
New languages/locales with locale data
Available as default document language and for locale specific formatting.
Additional languages in the language list
Available for text attribution.
- Manchu [mnc-CN]. tdf#105448 (Eike Rathke (Red Hat, Inc.))
- Sibe [nco-PG]. tdf#105448 (Eike Rathke (Red Hat, Inc.))
Incorporation of other languages
Our goal is to support as many languages as possible. We would like to thank the following people for voluntary translation into LibreOffice and helps in preserving their native languages:
Improvements to proofing tools and language support
Feature removal / deprecation
UNO API changes
- SAL macro
SAL_ABSis removed. commit
salcpprtstatic library (that could be linked into executables, containing replacements of global
rtl/alloc.h) is removed. commit
- On macOS, the
OO_SDK_JAVA_HOMEpath (as auto-determined by
setsdkenv_unix) now points at the JDK’s
Homesub-directory, for consistency with other platforms. If you have a special setup to reuse a single
setsdkenv_unix.shacross multiple versions of the SDK, you will need to adapt that. Also, the Make variable
JAVABINhas become unused and was removed from
settings.mk(on all platforms). commit