|Index of Pages|
This page features marketing material for both The Document Foundation and LibreOffice.
General marketing material
Use this presentation template for general LibreOffice-related talks:
Templates for Conferences
- Official LiboCon 2013 Milano Presentation Template
The following presentations are maintained by the marketing team, and are available to project members as a basis for their presentations (slide decks can be shortened, shuffled, cut or combined with other slide decks according to specific needs of the audience). Please do keep in mind that the marketing team is here to help volunteers to get the most out of their local marketing efforts, so please do not be shy about asking for guidance and help before your speaking engagements. Slide decks are released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Document Foundation
History of The Document Foundation, LibreOffice and the Document Liberation projects (September 30, 2016) File:Final-history.odp
Introduction to LibreOffice, with a background on development, interoperability, quality, security and ODF (September 30, 2016) File:Final-libreofficeintro.odp
Introduction to LibreOffice 5.2, with slides about new features introduced by the last major release (September 30, 2016) File:Final-libreoffice52.odp
Open Document Format (ODF)
Introduction to the Open Document Format, with some basic comparison with the OOXML document format from Microsoft (September 30, 2016) File:Final-odf.odp
Introduction to the economics and the innovation of open standards (vs proprietary standards) (September 30, 2016) File:Final-openstandards.odp
Introduction to TDF Migration Protocol, with slides providing information on the different phases of the process (September 30, 2016) File:Final-migrationprotocol.odp
Introduction to LibreOffice Certification, with some background on the importance of IT certification (September 30, 2016) File:Final-whycertification.odp
A selection of useful slides from the "Future of Open Source Survey", providing some independent numbers about FOSS (September 30, 2016) File:Final-futureofopensource.odp
Presentations at Events
- File:LibreOffice for beginners.odp LibreOffice Toronto inauguration meeting, 2016, by Marc Pare
- File:T-Dose 2011-11-05 UK.odp T-Dose, Eindhoven 2011, by Cor Nouws. (There is a File:T-Dose 2011-11-05.odp of the same file.)
- File:Introducing LibreOffice.odp by user:kinshuksunil at OSScamp Lucknow 11.03, March 26 2010
- File:Italo-flourish.odp Presentation by Italo Vignoli at Flourish Conference in Chicago on April 1st, 2011
- File:Italo-zagreb.odp Presentation by Italo Vignoli at CLUC Croatia in Zagreb on May 16, 2011
- File:Italo-athens.odp Presentation by Italo Vignoli at GFOSS Greece in Athens on May 20, 2011
- File:Italo-linuxconeurope2011.odp Presentation by Italo Vignoli at LinuxCon Europe in Prague on October 26, 2011
- GNOME & LibreOffice Presentation by Michael Meeks at GUADEC on Aug 8th, 2013
- LibreOffice Videos: List of videos about LibreOffice
- File:Lo4-airport-ad.zip Image by Issa Alkurtass
- Issa's rework by Daniel A. Rodriguez
<a href="https://www.libreoffice.org" target="_blank"> <img src="https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/4/4d/Card-feliz-aniversario-EN_90-128.jpg" alt="LibreOffice 4 years!" width="100" height="140" /></a>
Christmas and New Year cards
- 2016 Christmas card in ODG format
- 2017 Calendar in ODG format
- Fonts for Calendar) (ZIP) (Dyslexia, also known as reading disorder, is characterized by trouble with readin, this Fonts resolved it)
Infographics about LibreOffice and the community. These are ODG files that you can use in Draw to translate and update.
- "Get involved" (General) (English)
- "Get involved" (General) (Norwegian - nynorsk)
- "Get involved" (General) (Traditional Chinese)
- "Get involved" (Coding) (English)
- "Get involved" (Coding) (Turkish)
- "Get involved" (Coding) (Traditional Chinese)
- "Get involved" (Spread the word) (English)
- "Get involved" (Spread the word) (Traditional Chinese)
- How TDF used donations in 2016 (English)
- How TDF used donations in 2016 (French)
- How TDF used donations in 2016 (German)
- How TDF used donations in 2016 (Albanian)
- How TDF used donations in 2016 (Czech)
- File:LO donate infographic CZ 2017.odp
- How TDF used donations in 2018 (English)
- How TDF used donations in 2018 (Czech)
- How TDF used donations in 2018 (Japanese)
- How TDF used donations in 2020 (Japanese) (PDF)
The Marketing team is producing a series of brochures in two forms:
- The community version is for conferences, LUG meetings, small print runs on business/home printers, etc. where official TDF/LibreOffice representation has not been approved. The community version uses the community logo (without the subline "The Document Foundation"). It is also designed to be as "ink-friendly" as possible without compromising the look and feel of a LibreOffice brochure.
- The official version is intended for offset printers and officially approved TDF/LO purposes.
For completed brochures, templates, and work in progress, see the TDF-LibreOffice Brochure Workspace.
- See Gallery_Flyers for the latest flyers for LibreOffice 5.1.
- For a flyer template for tenders, see this file.
Flyer - Het beste office-pakket met superveel mogelijkheden dat je ... - (9,9 x 21 cm) - version for 2017
Ontwerp van een nieuwe versie!
Flyer - Vrije software voor iedereen - (9,9 x 21 cm) - version for 2014
Here is the Dutch version of the English version below.
Flyer - Free Software for All - (9,9 x 21 cm) - version for 2014
Here is the English version of a file we made in Dutch initially end 2014. Please note that the front side is an extract from an ODG file.
Flyer - Open secret inside
Simple Folded Flyer
The Dutch language group has prepared a small folder flyer that gives short explanation, points to resource/documentation and invites to download :)
These are the following source files:
The result of the latter in PDF:
Flyer - LibreOffice Japanese Team Flyer 2018 (A4)
- ODG: File:Libreoffice japanese team flyer 2018.odg
- PDF: File:Libreoffice japanese team flyer 2018.pdf
Stickers (designs for)
Sticker with LibreOffice 7 branding
Design for "Love LibreOffice" sticker - September 2017 (an order for 1,000 stickers was placed)
Design for "Take back control" sticker - June 2017
Design for sticker - October 2012 / June 2013
size 60 x 17 mm (2.36" x 0.67")
Version with text, June 2013
size 110 x 29 mm (4.33" x 1.14")
Also ordered stickers with official design
also sizes 60 X 17 and 110 x 29 mm
I'm currently getting a design ready to print (using one of our vendors listed [Marketing/US/Vendors#Pens here]).
I'm starting with some advice on print-ready artwork in Inkscape.
- The cheappens.com vendor says: Imprint Area: 3/4" high x 2-1/8" wide.
- I'm going to add a 1/8" bleed, so that'll make the document 1" high x 2-3/8" wide
- NOTE: You can't use 3 decimals in Inkscape' Custom Size box, so I rounded 2.375" -> 2.38"
- I added guides to indent my working space, and used the dashed on the side to align them (perhaps a little closer than just looking at the decimal place readout in the lower-right corner)
- I'm using the SVG logo source Media:LibreOffice-Initial-Artwork-Logo.svg linked from the Marketing/Branding page.
- Here's what I came up with: Media:Libreoffice-never-run-out-of-ink_pen-design_2014.svg
T-shirts / mugs (designs for)
Design for t-shirts and mugs - November 2012
|Banner for various booths||General TDF banner, Free Software For All - also available in Dutch version
ask for odg source file
|4th year libreoffice anniversary||SVG graphics source file||Mashup of the original 2010 community anniversary||2014-09-28|
|Flyer Hamburg Hackfest June 2013||File:HackfestHamburg2013Flyer.odg||Targeted at students, nice explanation of LibreOffice and a hackfest (in German)||2013-06-15|
|Free Fun Fantastic banner - size 250 cm wide 80 cm high||2013 Fosdem, but may be used at any time :)
source file is here: File:Banner FreeFunFantastic HackingInTheFrontLine.odg
Mind that on the printed PDF, I had some small green lines that are not on the PDF. May be cause by heavy improvisation to get the banner together? (covered those with small white tape on the banner ;) )
Also make sure that the right font for "Hacking in the frontline' is available for the printer.
File:HackersEvent-OpenDay Flyer.odg to adapt for your needs. Note that all boxes have names, and add your own QR Code ;)
|10th Community Anniversary||
Logo for the 10th community anniversary:
|LibreOffice Calender 2013||Media:LibreOffice Calendar.odg||Calender 2013||2012-12-29|
|LibreOffice Calender 2013 with weeks||Media:LibreOffice calendar with week.odg||Calender 2013 with weeks||2012-12-30|
|Donate_and_DFD_Banner (2011)||Donate and DFD Banner||as it says||2011|
|Preview, links to source||Description|
|Didacta 2016 Fair Banner for Events Page (2000x667 px)|
|TDF's anniversary banner for Events Page (2000x667 px)|
|CeBIT 2016 banner for Events Page (2000x667 px)|
Postcards for translating and printing
Click the image to get the .odg file for editing in LibreOffice Draw - see the summary for an English translation of the text: