QA/Meetings/2015/February 11

From The Document Foundation Wiki
< QA‎ | Meetings‎ | 2015
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting of the QA Team

previous - next

Date and Time (UTC) 2015-02-11 18:30 UTC
Chair Robinson Tryon
IRC Channel #libreoffice-qa connect via webchat


Prep

Agenda + Minutes

Minutes:

Content from the meeting itself ("the minutes") will be displayed in blue boxes like this.

Before we Start

A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:

Start

IRC Minutes

We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.

Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.

Stats



  • Bibisected #'s:

Bugs/Topics to discuss

Pending topics:

  • Status of Bugzilla and ongoing improvements!
  • State of multimedia in OS X All The Computers
  • [Progress?] Suggestion from Markus about preventing regressions --> see Jan 14 meeting.


COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS

New topics

– jphilipz has left the room ("Leaving")
colonelqubit 10:42:08 AM: #startmeeting
IZBot 10:42:09 AM
Meeting started Wed Feb 11 18:44:28 2015 UTC.  The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.

ACTION Items:
   BSA (colonelqubit, 18:56:48)
       ACTION: Rob will (hopefully have time to) tell us more about Bugzilla Guided Forms by the next meeting :-) (colonelqubit, 19:00:49)
   New volunteers (colonelqubit, 19:01:27)
       ACTION: Sophie will file bug(s) re: the FR-BSA (to Robinson/Cloph) (colonelqubit, 19:06:56)
       ACTION: jmadero, jab_, and beluga will chat about our strategy of collaborating with universities (colonelqubit, 19:22:57)
colonelqubit 11:34:51 AM: #endmeeting
– Topic set by izbot to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq Bugzilla Migration is done! User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev
IZBot 11:34:54 AM
Meeting ended Wed Feb 11 19:37:11 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final)
Minutes:        http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-11-18.44.html
Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-11-18.44.txt
Log:            http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-02-11-18.44.log.html
– jphilipz has joined the room