|Meeting of the QA Team|
|Date and Time (UTC)||2015-10-07 13:00 UTC|
|IRC Channel||connect via webchat|
Agenda + Minutes
Before we Start
A few minutes before we officially start, we'll try to have a few people in the IRC channel:
We'll touch on a few metrics such as UNCONFIRMED bug count and regressions, and then we'll have each person in the meeting bring up whatever QA topics they'd like to address.
Some people like the current meeting time on Wednesdays, but if there's enough interest in change, we'll do it.
(we'll just discuss stats in the meeting)
Bugs/Topics to discuss
- State of multimedia in
macOSAll The Computers
- Specifically: Have we finished image testing yet?
- ACTION Items:
- ACTION: steve-_- will work on finishing the baseline image media support tests for macOS
- ACTION: File an enhancement request for a script that normalizes and diffs two user profiles (mjayfrancis)
- ACTION: Review MABs, wiki pages and other resources dependent on them, and determine workload to switch over to using Priority:highest (Robinson or Other)
- Conference: Recap
- How did it go?
- Conference: Bug categories & particular issues to tackle @ Hackfest: On what did we focus?
- (also see Beluga's BZ improvement ideas)
- QA: Notes for next conference?
COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS
- [DONE] ACTION: Track down Armin's SVG patch and get some stats re: how much faster SVG was in old versions (dave_largo)
- UNCONFIRMED Bugs: from molehill to mountain
(08:25:36 AM) ***colonelqubit looks at watch (08:25:50 AM) colonelqubit: definitely meeting time (08:26:14 AM) colonelqubit: #startmeeting (08:26:14 AM) IZBot: Meeting started Wed Oct 7 13:26:28 2015 UTC. The chair is colonelqubit. Plugin info at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (08:26:14 AM) IZBot: Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic. ... (08:30:06 AM) colonelqubit: UNCONFIRMED bugs is up above 500 again (502).
New Action Items: ACTION: Design better plan for recruiting and retaining volunteers for QA Team (Robinson) ACTION: Formulate patch proposal to put 'needsPrioritizing', 'needsRegressionTesting', etc.. tags into Whiteboard (Robinson) ACTION: Make a simple page of things new QA should be aware of (jphilipz)
(10:03:18 AM) colonelqubit: sophi: when's the next BugHunting Session? (10:03:41 AM) sophi: colonelqubit: October 30th to November 1st (10:03:51 AM) colonelqubit: Halloween! (10:04:05 AM) sophi: colonelqubit: will be announced this week (10:04:21 AM) colonelqubit: Dress up like your favorite regression or data-loss bug and you could win a prize! (10:04:41 AM) colonelqubit: Thanks, all! (10:05:02 AM) colonelqubit: #endmeeting (10:05:05 AM) IZBot has changed the topic to: Welcome to LibreOffice QA! Get started with Bug Triage: http://ur1.ca/ijzpq User questions #libreoffice, development #libreoffice-dev (10:05:05 AM) IZBot: Meeting ended Wed Oct 7 15:05:17 2015 UTC. (note: URLs not final) (10:05:05 AM) IZBot: Minutes: http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-10-07-13.26.html (10:05:05 AM) IZBot: Minutes (text): http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-10-07-13.26.txt (10:05:05 AM) IZBot: Log: http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2015/libreoffice-qa.2015-10-07-13.26.log.html