LibreOffice 4.2 发行说明
LibreOffice 4.2 的变化
- The option to select which Modules to install has been removed from the Windows Custom install dialog (Andras Timar). The option made little sense (all the modules are included in the program: it was just the Start Menu icons/shortcuts that were suppressed) and was a source of bugs
- 将图像嵌入HTML文档，从而能够发送带图像HTML格式的合并邮件。tdf#63211 (Edmond Ciorba, Andras Timar)
- 字符边框：为一个或多个字符添加边框格式。tdf#35155 (Tamás Zolnai)
- ：支持的文档格式: ODT, HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF
- ：设置: ▸ ▸
- 现在，即使文档以表格开头，也能进行“选择全部” tdf#37606 (Miklos Vajna)
- “拼写检查”弹出菜单现在允许更改跟踪操作。 tdf#35746 (Miklos Vajna)
- 在“样式和格式”窗口中选择多个样式允许删除或隐藏。 tdf#67461 (Joren De Cuyper)
- RTF 导入：新增对group shapes的初期支持 tdf#66040 (Miklos Vajna)
- Writer现在可以创建DOT模版文件了。详情请见 这篇博客文章。 (Miklos Vajna)
- 增强边框自动更正：差异更明显 tdf#71740. (Laurent Balland-Poirier)
- Find now support ignoring diacritics for Right-to-left languages tdf#52204 (Abdulmajeed ahmed)
- Fix comment toggle button position in case of Right-to-left locale set to Right-to-left language tdf#69280 (Abdulaziz A Alayed)
- Quick search (ctrl + f) is no longer influenced by invisible options from the search-and-replace dialog tdf#62601 (Abdulmajeed ahmed)
- Cross references of headings don't contain footnote numbers in (1) headers (field "Document/Chapter"), (2) tips of references and (3) dialog Fields tdf#71645 (László Németh)
- New Default Template: A New default template designed for Writer based on feedback from discussions Default LO Style and Default Writer Template (Ahmad Harthi and Faisal M. Al-Otaibi)
- DOCX Interoperability: Numerous significant improvements to interoperability with Microsoft Word's DOCX format. For details, see Microsoft Office and OOXML filter improvements.
- In-place editing of input fields. (Oliver-Rainer Wittmann)
- Better typesetting: fixed line breaking at hard hyphens and at words before punctuation marks. For more information, see this blog post. tdf#56392 (László Németh)
- LibreLogo (help) (László Németh):
- PENCAP/LINECAP feature. Example: SVG animation with rounded line ends, and its source code.
- Stable batch generation of cropped SVG images. Examples: Images with LibreLogo source code.
- Optional looping of SVG animations (it needs only a SLEEP command after the last shape). Animated maze (checked in Mozilla Firefox 20.0), and its source code.
- Relative SVG image path of PICTURE is relative to the path of the document (if it exists).
- 右键单击底部左侧的滚动条箭头可以切换工作表: (Caolán McNamara)
- 防止“增加缩进”跑出单元格之外: (Abdulmajeed ahmed)
- 可以在区域的四周扩展公式中引用的单元格区域: tdf#67592 (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- 随机数生成 (tdf#66477 (Tomaž Vajngerl). ▸ ▸ )
- 统计函数 tdf#66477 (Tomaž Vajngerl)
▸ (类似于Excel的"Analysis ToolPak"插件)
- 描述性统计（Descriptive Statistics）
- 方差分析 (ANOVA)
- 在启用“在所有工作表中查找”选项的情况下也有了“查找全部”功能 - 出现一个对话框描述匹配的单元格。 tdf#39881 (Matúš Kukan)
- 新增 WEBSERVICE 和 FILTERXML 电子表格函数，用于访问网络数据。 (Markus Mohrhard)
- 新增 LEFTB, LENB, MIDB 和 RIGHTB 电子表格函数，用于DBCS双字节字符串。(Zhang Lu)
- 新增 COVARIANCE.P 和 COVARIANCE.S 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#70000 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 STDEV.P 和 STDEV.S 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#44134 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 VAR.P 和 VAR.S 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#61002 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 BETA.DIST 和 BETA.INV 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#71008 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 BINOM.DIST 和 BINOM.INV 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#71081 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 CONFIDENCE.NORM 和 CONFIDENCE.T 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#71350 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 F.DIST, F.DIST.RT, F.INV, F.INV.RT 和 F.TEST 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#71436 (Winfried Donkers)
- 新增 EXPON.DIST, HYPGEOM.DIST, POISSON.DIST 和 WEIBULL.DIST 电子表格函数，以增强与MS-Excel的互用性。 tdf#71722 (Winfried Donkers)
- 改进 CRITBINOM 电子表格函数，以处理大的样本数量。 (Winfried Donkers)
- 增加了一个新的公式解释器，以启用基于OpenCL的GPU进行公式单元格的大规模并行计算。 (Kohei Yoshida, Tor Lillqvist, Michael Meeks, Markus Mohrhard, AMD, MultiCoreWare)
Impress演示文稿 / Draw绘图
- Visual clue in Slide Sorter when a Slide has a Transition or Animation(s) tdf#65456 (Edmond Ciorba, Andras Timar)
- Adding icons to slides having custom animation or transition set, in presenter view, makes easier to present the whole content of the slides tdf#65457 (Edmond Ciorba, Andras Timar)
- Impress remote control for iOS
- The side bar is now enabled by default (only in Impress)
- New Custom Animation toolbar tdf#62082 (Samuel Mehrbrodt)
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: a checkbox bound to a (var)char (string) field will now write 'true' or 'false', whereas up to LibreOffice 4.1 it wrote the strings '1' or '0'. The read behaviour is backwards compatible and will recognise values '1' or '0'. (Lionel Elie Mamane)
- NEW FEATURE: reference values in checkboxes are now honoured. This allows to have again the old behaviour of writing '1' or '0' if desired. It also allows e.g. to invert the behaviour of the checkbox (bound to a boolean field) by setting the checkbox properties as follows 'Reference (on): false' and 'Reference (off): true' (Lionel Elie Mamane)
- Import charts from xlsx which don't have proper references but have internal data (Muthu Subramanian)
- Toolbar buttons for vertical/horizontal grids change behavior to variate grid between major, major&minor and off. tdf#66422 (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- Trend lines enhancements:
- Upgrade internal XPDF to Poppler tdf#38878 (Peter Foley, Tor Lillqvist, Fridrich Štrba)
- Support for undocumented
SOLAR_USER_RTL_TEXTENCODINGenvironment variable has been removed, core commit 668c627eb4e66208738d5acdecbcad106efa8252
- Added support for BCP 47 language tags. tdf#37496 (Eike Rathke)
- Including reading and writing ODF 1.2 fo:script and *:rfc-language-tag attributes.
- Including reading and writing tags from/to OOXML.
- See also http://erack.org/blog/archives/30-LibreOffice-goes-BCP-47.html
- A for-now rudimentary "stealth mode" to not automatically access a document's external references, rhbz#887420 (Stephan Bergmann).
选项 / 一般
Windows Registry as a configuration backend. Under Windows, LibreOffice uses keys under HKLM/Policies/LibreOffice as a configuration layer on the top of program's layer and below user's layer.
The following structure is assumed: Last element of Key becomes prop, first part is the path and optionally nodes, when the node has oor:op attribute. Values can be the following: Value (string) and Final (dword, optional) For example the following registry setting:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\LibreOffice\org.openoffice.UserProfile\Data\o] "Value"="Example Corp." "Final"=dword:00000001
becomes the following in configuration:
<item oor:path="/org.openoffice.UserProfile/Data"> <prop oor:name="o" oor:finalized="true"> <value>Example Corp.</value> </prop> </item>
becomes the following in configuration:
<item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.OptionsDialog/OptionsDialogGroups"> <node oor:name="ProductName" oor:op="fuse"> <node oor:name="Pages"> <node oor:name="BasicIDEOptions" oor:op="fuse"> <prop oor:name="Hide"> <value>true</value> </prop> </node> </node> </node> </item>
With this feature it becomes possible to centrally manage LibreOffice configuration with Group Policy Objects in a Windows domain. It is possible set and optionally lock many LibreOffice settings. The feature was developed by the order of Hungarian E-Governmental Free Software Competence Centre.
Improved code quality based on the Coverity scan analysis. (Stephan Bergmann, Herbert Dürr, Jan Holesovsky, Andrzej J.R. Hunt, Marc-André Laverdière, Caolán McNamara, Markus Mohrhard, Julien Nabet, Noel Power, Michael Stahl, Norbert Thiebaud, Miklos Vajna)
Microsoft Office 和 OOXML 筛选器改进
- Numerous improvements to interoperability with Microsoft Word's DOCX format:
- Writer now preserves the 'Track Changes ON' when present in a DOCX (track changes data itself is partially preserved) tdf#64826 (Adam Co)
- Solid page background color now roundtripped in DOCX. tdf#65257 (Adam Co)
- Fix for page border margins in DOCX. tdf#64350 (Adam Co)
- Fix for different Odd & Even page flag ignored. tdf#65655 (Adam Co)
- Fix for hidden footer being imported to Writer as normal footer. tdf#64238 (Adam Co)
- Writer now preserves underline color. tdf#65710 (Adam Co)
- Writer now preserves character shading. tdf#65400 (Adam Co)
- Writer now preserves page numbers that don't start at '1'. tdf#66543 tdf#44689 (Adam Co)
- Fix for export of text-box inset property to DOCX. tdf#66929 (Adam Co)
- Fix for DOCX export of page border - (interoperability export case #2) https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/MSInteroperability/PageBorder
- Fix for preservation of bullets with level 0 (should not be shown) tdf#66781 (Adam Co)
- Fix for page border shadows in DOCX. tdf#64350 (Adam Co)
- Borders in headers\footer now not being lost. tdf#67013 (Adam Co)
- Text-Box background gradient color now preserved correctly. tdf#65295 (Adam Co)
- Preserve rotation information on bitmaps. tdf#70457 (Jacobo Aragunde)
- Fix wrong position and size values on exported shapes. tdf#70838 (Jacobo Aragunde)
- Preserve Smart-Art information. (Jacobo Aragunde, Andrés Gómez, Miguel Gómez)
- Fix wrong alignment and directionality when open DOCX file. tdf#43093 (Faisal M. Al-Otaibi)
- Fix wrong directionality after save file created by MS. tdf#71646 (Faisal M. Al-Otaibi)
- OOXML floating table improvements. For more details, see this blog entry. (Miklos Vajna)
- Ampersand in document title causes corrupt docx tdf#63053 (Abdulmajeed ahmed)
- Significant speedups of all OOXML parsing - by splitting parsing / tokenisation into a separate thread, and many other related optimisations to the FastParser (Matus Kukan, Michael Meeks)
- Support for the default Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 Agile decryption mechanism (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- Support for OOXML encryption tdf#59524 (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- Numerous other improvements have been made to the Microsoft OOXML Import and Export filters as well as for the Microsoft Office binary file formats and the RTF format. Details:
- Improved MathML Export (Frédéric Wang)
- Always embed the standard PostScript core font set in PDF exports. Not embedding them is a deprecated behavior that can lead to document display issues. (Khaled Hosny)
- PDF bookmarks don't contain footnote numbers tdf#71645 (László Németh)
- fix double stroke-width problem. tdf#71136 (László Németh)
- support stroke-linecap and stroke-linejoin. tdf#71137 (László Németh)
- Apple Keynote import filter (David Tardon)
- A sample presentation
- Update 2014-02-11: because of a mistake, the latest version of libetonyek (the library that handles Keynote import) has not made it into 4.2.0. Therefore support for tables, notes and formatting attributes is delayed for 4.2.1.
- AbiWord import filter (Fridrich Štrba)
- for more information check this blog
- Import filter for various e-book formats, mostly Palm-based (David Tardon)
- FictionBook 2
- PeanutPress (eReader)
- Sorry, no ePub yet... Stay tuned for 4.3 :-)
- Import of more legacy Mac document types (Laurent Alonso)
- Acta Mac Classic Document
- Beagle Works / WordPerfect Works Document
- Great Works Document
- MacDoc Document
- More Mac v2-3 Document
- GNOME3 Application Menu integration tdf#48835 (Caolán McNamara)
- Multirow tab dialog tab balancing tdf#66435 Now if tabs in a tab dialog need to wrap onto a second line to fit into the space available they will wrap in a more balanced fashion that avoids a single orphan tab. (Stefano Facchini and Caolán McNamara)
- Support MATE and XFCE Desktops (native Open/Save dialogs) tdf#46990(Pader Rezso)
- Add "Find All" to the Find bar tdf#64451 (Andrzej J.R. Hunt)
- Windows are now grouped together by application in the taskbar on Windows 7 and higher (Jesús Corrius)
- Recent documents list support in the taskbar icon on Windows 7 and higher (Jesús Corrius and Fridrich Štrba)
- More supported document types have been added to the "Open With" menu on Windows (Jesús Corrius)
- Ruler enhancements: snapping to ruler ticks, show ticks above numbers, tooltips (Tomaž Vajngerl)
- An Expert Configuration functionality has been added to the Options tab (Efe Gürkan YALAMAN). This can be disable by setting EnableExpertConfiguration to false in the user's configuration.
- Extend support for Document Management Systems: connection to GDrive is now possible, a CMIS Properties dialog allow to edit them (Cuong Cao Ngo)
- Added Right-to-left\Left-to-right buttons to the Sidebar tdf#67746 (Abdulmajeed ahmed)
- tdf#71511: Respect accessibility requirements, but also let dark theme users have decent default view colors (Bjoern Michaelsen)
- The new Start screen has a cleaner layout that makes better use of the available space, even on netbooks. It allows the user to have a quick glimpse of recently-opened documents. You can drop files on it to open them, just as before. (Krisztian Pinter, Mirek Mazel, Stefan Knorr, Krzysztof Ponikiewski, Rodolfo Ribeiro Gomes, Tamas Zolnai, Jan Holesovsky)
- Make use of ZoomSlider in Math tdf#63351 (Thomas Arnhold)
- Auto Closing of brackets tdf#43090 (Marcos Paulo de Souza)
- Math: New feature to add colors directly from the Elements Dock by clicking their name (Marcos Paulo de Souza)
- A new set of icons has been included in LibreOffice 4.2. This icon set, named Sifr, was designed to reach the goal of having beautiful non-distracting icons to help the user concentrate on the document. (Issa Alkurtas, Norah Abanumay, Pavel Haratický and Ahmad Harthi)
- Smiley now smiles! (Ahmad Harthi)
Changes as a result of supporting BCP 47 language tags (see also #Core).
- Catalan Valencian [ca-ES-valencia] is now supported as language for document content. tdf#68714 (Eike Rathke)
- The legacy kludge for Catalan Valencian UI translation [ca-XV] is now the proper [ca-ES-valencia] tag. (Eike Rathke)
- All legacy kludge [sh-*] locales are now proper [sr-Latn-*] with support of [sh-*] for existing documents. (Eike Rathke)
- Added [en-GB-oed] grandfathered tag for "English, Oxford English Dictionary spelling" to language list. (Eike Rathke)
- Cleaned up the macrolanguage code kludge [ku-*] used for Kurdish written in Latin script and distinguishing scripts by differentiating by country. tdf#63460 (Eike Rathke)
- ku → kmr-Latn (Northern Kurdish, Latin script)
- ku-TR → kmr-Latn-TR (Northern Kurdish in Turkey, Latin script)
- ku-SY → kmr-Latn-SY (Northern Kurdish in Syria, Latin script)
- ku-IQ → ckb-IQ (Central Kurdish in Iraq, Arabic script)
- ku-IR → ckb-IR (Central Kurdish in Iran, Arabic script)
- added sdh-IQ (Southern Kurdish in Iraq, Arabic script)
- added sdh-IR (Southern Kurdish in Iran, Arabic script)
Available for character attribution and spell-checking.
- Added Ngäbere_Panama [gym-PA] to language list. tdf#66602 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Kumyk [kum-RU] to language list. tdf#70089 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Nogai [nog-RU] to language list. tdf#69987 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Karakalpak Latin [kaa-Latn-UZ] to language list. tdf#70217 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Ladin [lld-IT] to language list. tdf#70530 (Eike Rathke)
- Added Puinave [pui-CO] to language list. tdf#71454 (Eike Rathke)
New languages/locales with locale data
Available as default document language and for locale specific formatting.
- Added Ladin_Italy [lld-IT] locale data for full locale support. tdf#70530 (Domingo Sacristan and Eike Rathke)
- Added French (Burkina Faso) [fr-BF] and locale data. tdf#71243 (David Delma and Eike Rathke)
- Added Bamanankan/Bambara_Mali [bm-ML] locale data. tdf#71361 (JJ Méric and Eike Rathke)
- Added Puinave_Colombia [pui-CO] locale data. tdf#71836 (Michael Bauer and Eike Rathke)
- Added Arabic_UAE [ar-AE] and Arabic_Kuwait [ar-KW] locale data referrers for AED and KWD currencies. tdf#71140 (Eike Rathke)
Information taken from dictionary repository:
- Greatly improved German language tools (de-AT, de-CH, de-DE) with over 10,000 new words added to the German spell-check dictionary and updated hyphenation patterns. For the first time, the German thesaurus exceeds 100,000 words in over 28,000 meaning groups.
- Lao (lo_LA) spell-check dictionary added.
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) spell-check dictionary updated.(Raimundo Moura, Marcos Paulo de Souza and Alexandre Vicenzi)
- Spanish spell-check dictionary updated.
- Swedish spell-check dictionary updated.
- French spell-check dictionary updated.
- Dutch spell-check dictionary updated.
- Scottish Gaelic (gd_GB) spell-check dictionary updated.
- Slovenian thesaurus updated. (Martin Srebotnjak)
- Latvia adopted the Euro on 2014-01-01, related changes: tdf#73239 (Eike Rathke)
- Added 'EUR' currency to [lv-LV] and [ltg-LV] locale data and made it their default currency.
- Added 'LVL' Latvian Lats to the Euro Converter ( ▸ ▸ ).
- Added "LVL" conversion factor 0.702804 to the Calc EUROCONVERT() spreadsheet function.
- Also added the Estonian Kroon "EEK" conversion factor 15.6466 to the Calc EUROCONVERT() spreadsheet function.
- Added an experimental feature of live data streaming ( ▸ ). This feature is still highly experimental, and is disabled by default. You need to check the Enable experimental features option to enable this feature. (Matúš Kukan, Kohei Yoshida)
- NEW TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW FEATURE: Firebird SQL connector for LibreOffice Base (Andrzej Hunt). When creating a new Database, select Firebird Embedded in the drop down menu (you have to first enable the Experimental features in ▸ ▸ ▸ ). This allows creation of databases that perform many times faster than the previous built-in HSQLDB 1.8, avoiding the C++-to-Java overhead inherent in using HSQLDB. We plan to phase HSQLDB out over the next few releases, and provide a smooth migration path to Firebird. Connecting to modern HSQLDB 2.x external databases remains available through HSQLDB's native interface, namely JDBC.
Start of a few words about Firebird, please feel free to improve following description of Firebird: "The integration of Firebird in LibreOffice Base is a big step forward. Firebird is a mature relational SQL database that is ACID-compliant and boasts cross-platform support, multi-generation architecture, referential integrity, logging and monitoring capabilities. It offers high performance, excellent concurrency and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers, and more. It has been used in production systems, under a variety of names, since 1981."
- On Windows there is a new experimental accessibility bridge supporting IAccessible2 (IA2), based on code from IBM. By default the legacy Java Access Bridge (JAB) will be used, and Experimental features in NVDA is known to work. For more details see Development/ia2. ▸ ▸ ▸ switches to the new IA2 bridge; in LO 4.3 the JAB will be removed in favour of IA2. Please check that your accessibility tool supports IA2 before trying it out;
- Calc's cell storage structure has been completely re-written, to store contiguous cell values in contiguous memory region to improve locality of reference as well as the cost of storage. The new structure also enables hardware accelerated parallel calculations of a large number of cells. (Kohei Yoshida)
- Calc core now shares all string instances stored in cells and several other places in order to significantly speed up both case sensitive and case insensitive string comparisons, and also to allow string equality check in OpenCL-based formula interpreter. This change also speeds up execution of several cell functions (such as VLOOKUP) that perform a large number of string equality comparisons. Filtering of rows via AutoFilter, Standard Filter, and Advanced Filter should run faster thanks to shared strings. (Kohei Yoshida)
- Vertically adjacent formula cells containing identical formula token set now share their formula token array instance. This can drastically reduce run-time memory usage of Calc, and also speeds up automatic reference updates when moving cells. (Kohei Yoshida)
- XLSX import filter has been re-worked to achieve significant boost on the import performance on XLSX documents. The speed up was achieved by moving much of the temporary string allocations and deallocations that occur during the XML parsing phase to a separate thread, and also by re-working the handler logic on the Calc side to reduce inefficiencies, especially with regard to importing of formula cells. (Kohei Yoshida, Michael Meeks, Matúš Kukan)
- Added an experimental multi-threaded import for XLSX documents. When the experimental features are enabled, Calc tries to import XLSX documents using multiple threads, to import multiple sheets concurrently. (Kohei Yoshida, Michael Meeks)
- Significant speed up on the export of ODS document that contains a large number of rich-text cells. Refer to this blog post for more details. (Kohei Yoshida)
- Cell note storage has been re-worked to use multi_type_vector, in order to improve the performance of import and export of documents containing large number of cell comments. (Laurent Godard)
- Improved performance of VLOOKUP function with use of external references. (Pierre-Eric Pelloux-Prayer)
- Improved performance of SUM, COUNT, and SUMIFS function. (Kohei Yoshida)
- Added 64-bit builds for macOS.
- New experimental liblibreoffice API that allows (initially) LibreOffice's filters to be re-used by directly linking to the LibreOffice core. This has a simple C and wrapper C++ API, and brings no run-time dependency (via a very tiny static library / shim) (Michael Meeks)
- Symbols & source server for LibreOffice on Windows.
- When a bug is experienced on Windows, it is now easy to get a backtrace or more information about that via Symbols Server and Source Server. (Fridrich Štrba, Luboš Luňák, Jan Holešovský, Christian Lohmaier)
- More info on how to use it.
Scripting / Base
- LibreOffice now bundles Access2Base, a simplified API for scripting of Base (and Writer database forms) in the Basic programming language. It is more concise and easier to learn than the cross-language standard UNO API.
- org/openoffice/Office/SFX core commit 516ed22b3f51982df7dbfa875ce8056e167da091
- org/openoffice/Office/Common/Filter/PDF/Export/EmbedStandardFonts core commit feaebe7f93779d5c91c24c31ff91f756c69e9640
C++ UNO language binding and URE libraries
SAL_PRGEXTENSIONremoved core commit c61891c096725cde7241ece415bf299ddb9e725f
- stricter requirements for
cppuhelper/shlib.hxxfunction arguments core commit d2e1dd559f4009a83f3ce6cb6617dfced010be74
cppu::invokeStaticComponentFactoryremoved core commit c91f5851d0412cbf8fbe1b3d8da0048241aaba09
- unused CPLD_ACCESS feature removed from C++/Java component loaders core commit 3fb51feb1c0a5b62dc55c76d0037564f42366226
osl/util.hremoved core commit c850f000e77eac488347f8fb519e5ffe5afb28cf
- the macro
EXCEPTIONS_OFFwas removed core commit c38592527adfc526133c3ac36b10aa77234313ee
- unused CPLD_ACCESS feature removed from C++/Java component loaders core commit 3fb51feb1c0a5b62dc55c76d0037564f42366226
com.sun.star.comp.helper.UnoInforemoved core commit 617c5e44e13eb12dd58559289bc83def9f2b77e9
New style services
A large number of existing UNO services were converted to new-style services, which allow for more convenient and more type safe construction; this has no impact on compatibility of existing client code. (Noel Grandin)
Unpublishing UNO APIs
- com.sun.star.awt.MenuItemStyle core commit 9052caae53ef6ec7eeab20f1ac56bd6310b4451b
UNO API 改变
The following UNO interfaces and services were changed:
- com.sun.star.awt.XMenu com.sun.star.awt.XMenuListener com.sun.star.awt.XPopupMenu core commit 9052caae53ef6ec7eeab20f1ac56bd6310b4451b
- com.sun.star.awt.XMessageBox core commit 805c6101b3427cc98b53f1c48f22f705206c384d
- com.sun.star.awt.XMessageBoxFactory core commit 805c6101b3427cc98b53f1c48f22f705206c384dcreateMessageBox no longer takes a position and type as a s string, now position is dropped and type replaced by an enum
- com.sun.star.chart2.XRegressionCurveCalculator core commit 6085bd15740eb38de5f4c1079d11e8dd38fc166c
- com.sun.star.document.XCmisDocument core commit b61970cfbe12722efd6218db6489980381b8783d
core commit d259e07e851cafa4e0ca68f7ab18535e82c7aed5
- com.sun.star.frame.XStatusbarController core commit d0508f79c15a5d789f5e6af214d78ce89e05071dcore commit 0d3b4f59fc43bc7aa9994195d55712aff87b3036
- com.sun.star.graphic.XGraphicTransformer core commit 8b716072410bcfd252739fb953d5ac198e27a895
- com.sun.star.presentation.XSlideShowController core commit 45165c44b30c9577bc4d6e8b541616af69ece640
- com.sun.star.presentation.XSlideShowView core commit 7ba076d7fd46cce99f6fc7a5b26f74d8f207ec3d
- com.sun.star.rendering.XSpriteCanvas core commit 21ec9beae29b19b8ec6f0a16fd0e708e4f210208
- com.sun.star.smarttags.XSmartTagAction core commit 5e059c1ee53b6be058f66a7c43af0e75f3cadfa1
- com.sun.star.ucb.GlobalTransferCommandArgument2 com.sun.star.ucb.InsertCommandArgument2 core commit ff8b445dc003ea9da8d7040030250e7f08ff2fde
- com.sun.star.ucb.XWebDAVCommandEnvironment core commit 7165b05968ed7d6a52986382877e82e09f7150aacore commit 424300b69a43c569dae5753db63c2ad7444d3d73core commit b2dfbdff7a7436c8fc4a8d2304f573bf783b2d32
- com.sun.star.uno.Uik core commit e03211460a2d2451135527107c7ddbd2e93acba9
- ".uno:PrintPagePreView" changed to ".uno:PrintPagePreview" core commit 66013a154bd2dccc0db1edd14197ce419ba9a614
UNO API 移除
The following UNO interfaces and services were removed from the API:
- com.sun.star.awt.MessageBoxCommand core commit 805c6101b3427cc98b53f1c48f22f705206c384d
- com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlSimpleAnimation core commit 303096c50c850b05a158a1a429c9fd5d0251a892
- com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlSimpleAnimationModel core commit 303096c50c850b05a158a1a429c9fd5d0251a892
- com.sun.star.awt.XSimpleAnimation core commit 303096c50c850b05a158a1a429c9fd5d0251a892
- com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlThrobber core commit 680608b15dd158f9ad4ceae328abb10b5185a27b
- com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlThrobberModel core commit 680608b15dd158f9ad4ceae328abb10b5185a27b
- com.sun.star.awt.XThrobber core commit 680608b15dd158f9ad4ceae328abb10b5185a27b
- com.sun.star.awt.XMenuBarExtended com.sun.star.awt.XMenuExtended com.sun.star.awt.XMenuExtended2 com.sun.star.awt.XPopupMenuExtended
com.sun.star.awt.MenuLogo core commit 9052caae53ef6ec7eeab20f1ac56bd6310b4451b
- com.sun.star.sheet._NamedRange core commit ced8703387cb49094b0a74b09a145cbf57883215
The SDK no longer contains the autodoc documentation tool core commit 9d93ed7cd1b36830f6d7aedd4e6f15667774de1d.
IDL API documentation can be extracted by doxygen version 1.8.4 or later instead. Download it from http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/download.html
There are some differences in the documentation markup between autodoc and doxygen; the warnings printed by doxygen are helpful in finding comments that need tweaking.
--java4 command line parameter was removed from the
uno-skeletonmaker tool core commit 3cb10e9220da27ca7db2f68007be9e310bdefc4d
Most Annoying Bugs（最恼人的Bug）
- 密码保护的文档在自动恢复中被保存为未加密 (tdf#51819)
- This version corrects the mispelling « turquise » for Table Style in Impress. The files which use this style should be fixed by following the following howto: Documentation/HowTo/fix odp fdo71428